Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    moldoe is on a distinguished road

Default [CLOSED] [2.0-m1] Possible bug in CheckBox event handling?

[CLOSED] [2.0-m1] Possible bug in CheckBox event handling?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but please hear me out.
    When you check/uncheck a CheckBox on a form the Change event is not fired until focus on that Checkbox is lost(when onBlur() is called). The onClick() method from CheckBox doesn't fire the Change event but instead calls setValue(b) which it may fire the Change event, but only if the field fireChangeEventOnSetValue is set to true (by default is false).
    Is this the right behaviour?

I'm using Windows XP, Hosted Mode.

Thanks,

Daniel

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Yes it is correct, as in any other field.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    moldoe is on a distinguished road

Default [2.0-m1] Bug in CheckBox event handling when using box label

[2.0-m1] Bug in CheckBox event handling when using box label

I just discovered some inconsistent behavior in Change event firing when I click on the box label instead of the box itself.

In IE7 if I click on the label, the CheckBox changes it's state, but when focus is lost the Change event is not fired.

On FF 3.0 when I click on the label, the CheckBox changes it's state and also fires Change event immediately(before I move away focus from the field).

Daniel

Thread Participants: 1