Ext User
    Vote Rating
    bandesz is on a distinguished road

Default [FNR] SimpleComboValue deserialization problem (with solution)

[FNR] SimpleComboValue deserialization problem (with solution)

Hi,

under GXT 1.2.4 I tried to use SimpleComboBox, but the following error occured:

Caused by: com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type 'com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.form.SimpleComboValue' was not included in the set of types which can be deserialized by this SerializationPolicy or its Class object could not be loaded. For security purposes, this type will not be deserialized.

Copying SimpleComboBox and SimpleComboValue classes + adding default constructor to SimpleComboValue solved the problem.

Keep up the good work

Best regards,
    Bandesz

Sencha User ram.ghadiyaram@gmail.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    ram.ghadiyaram@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Hi I am using GXT1.2.4 Jetty server I have not encountered this problem which you are mentioning.
    We are using simple combo boxes also.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    bandesz is on a distinguished road

I forgot to write the conclusion, I accidentally used FieldBinding instead of SimpleComboBoxFieldBinding, so I get back the SimpleComboxBoxValue object and not its String value. My bad, sorry.

Bandesz

Sencha User ram.ghadiyaram@gmail.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    ram.ghadiyaram@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

thanks

Banned
    Vote Rating
    BiascaraTab is on a distinguished road

Default SimpleComboValue deserialization problem with solution

SimpleComboValue deserialization problem with solution

Hi all,I have a Grid populated with a ListStore, and I try to apply different filter to this ListStore in order to have different views in my grid so nothing complicated.If I put a button with my filter inside the componentSelected method, it works well, but if I insert a Filter at the application launch it doesnt work anymore. Here is my code :LeftListStore = new ListStore;LeftListStore = CbScreener.getDaoManager.getCbStore; // we get the datafilterCbsLeftGrid = new StoreFilter public boolean selectStore store,CbRef parent, CbRef item, String property if property == "INIT" return false; LeftListStore.addFilterfilterCbsLeftGrid;LeftListStore.filter"INIT";And I have this error : com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: TypeError:Cet objet ne gГЁre pas cette propriГ©tГ© ou cette mГ©thode number: -2146827850 description: Cet objet ne gГЁre pas cette propriГ©tГ© ou cette mГ©thode at com.google.gwt.dom.client.Element.getElementsByTagNameNative Method at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridView.getCellGridView.java:329 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridView.ensureVisibleGridView.java:770 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridView.focusCellGridView.java:294 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridView.focusRowGridView.java:309 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridView.insertRowsGridView.java:1206 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridView.onAddGridView.java:1210 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridView5.storeAddGridView.java:1093 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.store.StoreListener.handleEventStoreListener.java:22 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.store.StoreListener.handleEventStoreListener.java:1 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.event.BaseObservable.fireEventBaseObservable.java:100 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.store.ListStore.insertListStore.java:445 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.store.ListStore.insertListStore.java:263 at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.store.ListStore.addListStore.java:148 at com.bnpparibas.eqd.cbresearch.cbscreener.client.DaoManager.updateCbsStoreDaoManager.java:348 at com.bnpparibas.eqd.cbresearch.cbscreener.client.DaoManager.updateStoresDaoManager.java:403 at com.bnpparibas.eqd.cbresearch.cbscreener.client.DaoManager19.onSuccessDaoManager.java:435 at com.bnpparibas.eqd.cbresearch.cbscreener.client.DaoManager19.onSuccessDaoManager.java:1 at com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.RequestCallbackAdapter.onResponseReceivedRequestCallbackAdapter.java:215 at com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnResponseReceivedImplRequest.java:264 at com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnResponseReceivedAndCatchRequest.java:236 at com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnResponseReceivedRequest.java:227Am I doing something wrong ?Thanks in advance for your advices.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Fixed in SVN.