Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext User
    Vote Rating
    jhudson888 is on a distinguished road

Default [CLOSED] RemoteGrid.setAutoWidth(true) caused the data & header to not render

[CLOSED] RemoteGrid.setAutoWidth(true) caused the data & header to not render

Hi,

I am using 2.0-M2 and, now, when I use setAutoWidth(true), the table shows blank background where the field data should be and blank header bar where the column headers should be. Thanks.

Joe

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Grids need to be sized. AutoWidth is not working with grids.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thank you for your response. I'm a little confused though. Setting auto-width worked with M1 (unless I'm just completely remembering incorrectly). So, are you saying that for M2 autoWidth isn't working but it will with the GA release or autoWidth is not to be supported anymore.

If you are not supporting autoWidth anymore, can I ask why? This is a huge feature of the grid when allowing for a dynamically-sized window. Thank you.

Joe

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

It should never have worked correctly.

Can you please provide some testcase where it worked once and not any longer now?

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I'm sorry, right before evaluating GXT I was evaluating EXT-GWT. I must be remembering the functionality of that project. So, there are no plans to support that? Thanks.

Joe

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

No, it is almost impossible to support that. You should use layouts to manage the sizes.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Can you explain how I could use layout managers to do this?

If I have a grid and I don't necessarily know the width, how could I, with layout managers, control the size of each column? Thanks.

Joe

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

You dont control the size of each column. You would control the size of the hole grid.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar