Ext User
    Vote Rating
    restey is on a distinguished road

Default GWT 2.0 Capabilities

GWT 2.0 Capabilities

GWT Team, I was looking at the chart capabilities that you had as a demo. Three questions:
    1) How do you change the orientation of the barchart? From the examples they are all vertical bars.
    2) Does GWT 2.0 have the capabilities as your image located here:
    http://extjs.com/assets/images/services-banner.png
    I know there are several Ext JS applications, I was wondering about Ext GWT, this would be a very nice application to obtain.
    3) Besides the AreaChart, will the other charts have an alpha fill capability?
    Thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

1) How do you change the orientation of the barchart? From the examples they are all vertical bars.
    There is a horizontal bar chart example in the chart gallery.

2) Does GWT 2.0 have the capabilities as your image located here:
    http://extjs.com/assets/images/services-banner.png
    I know there are several Ext JS applications, I was wondering about Ext GWT, this would be a very nice application to obtain.
    Such a component does not get shipped with GXT, it also does not get shipped with EXT JS. But you can implement something like that with GXT.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    restey is on a distinguished road

Default GXT Calendar / Gantt Chart

GXT Calendar / Gantt Chart

Sven, thank you for the reply. Please see the enclosed PDF file. We are trying to implement the attached image using GXT.

The left side of the display (callsign, unit, mds, msn, ...) would contain a panel, very much like the Grid examples on the ExtJS website.

The calendar would contain all the hours for the date, with horizontal bars, different color scheme and text.

Notice that there are transparency (opacity levels) set for the vertical bars.

Any coding examples or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thread Participants: 1