Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SchattenMann is an unknown quantity at this point

Default DataView inside Form - load values from form load

DataView inside Form - load values from form load

hi to all

for some times i needed to just display some data inside a form (coming from the JSON request) and not in any type of field...

i ended up using just a textfield with some personal CSS...

but i think that probably its possible to display them in a DataView but for some reason i've been unable to do that (probably because i'm a a noob :P)

i've searched for some time but never found an example where DataView isn't based in a store...

wain't it possible to "feed" the DataView with the data coming from the loadForm() ?

tks to all

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

DataView must be bound to a store. You could always have a dummy Store and then use the loadRecords method to populate it with additional data you get back from the Form loadign process.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SchattenMann is an unknown quantity at this point

thats an interesting workaround...

tks i'll look into it...

just to know...had you ever had the need to display data outside any field? how do you did it?

tks

Thread Participants: 1