Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sesshomurai is on a distinguished road

Default [CLOSED[3.??] Popup menu doesn't show after flash component closed

[CLOSED[3.??] Popup menu doesn't show after flash component closed

Hi,
    Weird thing I'm noticing. I trap browser events so I can display a popup menu on right-mouse-button in a tree panel. Works as it should. But when i display a flash component such as the new flash grids or a flash video using the media extension plugin and then 'close' the component by either closing its parent window or otherwise removing it from view, then the right-mouse-button popup menu no longer shows.

The component showing the popup menu and the flash components are completely unrelated and don't share any objects,data or code.

I'm using FF3.

Any idea where this bug resides? FF? ext?

thanks!!!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Could you please attempt to reproduce a small testcase which illustrates the issue? Ideally with just raw Ext no user extensions.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sesshomurai is on a distinguished road

Yes. I will do it. I'm sure I can reproduce this using the ext flash grids.

I'll post it back. Thanks.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

This thread has remained in INFOREQ status for some time now and I don't see any test case posted as requested per http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...947#post341947 or any new information posted.

I'm going to update the status to CLOSED in absence of new information / test case. Please post again to have the issue reopened.

Thread Participants: 2