Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Rvanlaak is on a distinguished road

Default [2.0 M3] ExtGWT M3 release

[2.0 M3] ExtGWT M3 release

I discovered the Examples Development explorer is already using the m3 release of ExtGWT. So I started wonderering how the third release is progressing.

http://extjs.com/examples-dev/explorer.html

At the moment no new components are added. Does anyone have more info about it? Within two weeks I'll release my application. Shall the m3 release be available before my own release?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

You should not do a productive release on a prerelease version. M stands for milestone. It hasnt even reached RC status.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Sven,

I know the meaning of prototyping, milestones etcetera. I'm only curious about the development stage of the library.

My system is not going to be used in a production environment, but It will be a proof of concept.

Is there something like a roadmap available for public?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

M3 will be released pretty soon.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mtarantini is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I have a question about this news release, I've juste migrate my project from M2 to M3, and I see that you've have delete the methods / listeners about the Closure of the Window.
    Can you explain why you have done that ?

And now, how distinguish when you want close a window or juste whant to hide it ?

Thank.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Jose Jeria is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by mtarantini View Post
    And now, how distinguish when you want close a window or juste whant to hide it ?
    Check out this thread.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mtarantini is on a distinguished road

Thanks!

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Wow!

The m3 release seems to give a copule of deprication warnings.
    • The DataList is depricated? What are te differences between a ListView and a DataList?
    • I can't use the Button#getIconStyle() function anymore, the DataList#getIconStyle() still works

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

ListView is the new component you should use. It works directly on a store without a StoreBinder.

Button can now use ImageBundles to display icons. So if you set an icon with a stylename, it gets transformed into an image which will be used.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Oh, and what about the context Menu's? The MenuItem constructors did contain a parameter for the style, but it has been removed...

Is there more documentation available about the Btn/MenuItem css styling changes? I did fix it by using the setter, but are there other changes?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar