Vote Rating
    Joe is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: ExtJS Core Forum

Unanswered: ExtJS Core Forum

Congrats on the ExtJS Core release! I suggest a specific forum area for ExtJS Core.

In general, ExtJS Core is for content sites and ExtJS Full is for Rich Internet Applications (RIA). For this reason, the usage, target developer base and much of what is discussed are very different. How ExtJS is applied is not the same for a content only site as it is for a RIA. The focus of ExtJS "proper" has been to create VERY nice RIA front ends from the get go. So all us old timer are versed in this practice, all questions are seen in this light and hence the answers geared toward what we know .. the full package.

This is really bad for people that are just interested in usign the Core for a content site.

The new timers coming in to see what this ExtJS Core is all about are hitting comments like "Once you need a xxx - you should be using the full blow product" or "This is just making people program 'wrong' because of 'this or that', they should be building proper RIA apps, etc.

In addition to that point - I have yet to see much focused discussion on the Core and finding them is tough .. becuase the proper package has a core too.

If ExtJS Core is to thrive - it needs JQuery converts and people who are looking to use JQuery for content sites to see how well ExtJS works and want to move over.

When they come to this site and can't find anything good on ExtJS Core and have to filter through lots of posts about stuff they care nothing about - you can imaging the frustration they must feel. Then they find something on core .. and "oh" not the same core ... ug.

I just wanted to bring up the discussion about of having a ExtJS Core forum again now that it is released.

Again Congrats and Thanks ExtJS Team!!!!!!!!!
    Joseph Francis,
    CoreLan / Meeting Consultants
    -->

Sencha - Community Support Team VinylFox's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    VinylFox will become famous soon enough VinylFox will become famous soon enough

+1
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    andycramb is on a distinguished road

+1
    -->

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

+10

I'm right now involved in writing some JQuery for a content site and the support I get from the JQuery library is really crap. No classes, no observable etc. So I really think Ext can make a difference here. You get sooooooo much better support with Ext Core, only thing missing is what the OP requested: A solid forum + user base geared at content sites as opposed to RIAs. I can't wait to get out of JQuery hell...
    -->

Vote Rating
    Foggy is on a distinguished road

+100
    -->

Vote Rating
    CutterBl is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up "Yes" to Core Forum

"Yes" to Core Forum

Yes, I've had some very Core specific questions lately, and a forum dedicated to Ext Core would be very helpful.
    --
    Steve "Cutter" Blades
    Adobe Community Professional - ColdFusion
    Adobe Certified Professional - Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author "Learning Ext JS 3.2"
    -->

Sencha - Training Team mrsunshine's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mrsunshine will become famous soon enough

+1
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hello2008 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mankz View Post
    +10

I'm right now involved in writing some JQuery for a content site and the support I get from the JQuery library is really crap. No classes, no observable etc. So I really think Ext can make a difference here. You get sooooooo much better support with Ext Core, only thing missing is what the OP requested: A solid forum + user base geared at content sites as opposed to RIAs. I can't wait to get out of JQuery hell...
    +1
    I wanna kick out Prototype + Scriptaculous, Ext Core is the new generation for web UI.
    -->

Vote Rating
    Lobos is an unknown quantity at this point

+1
    -->

Vote Rating
    Joe is on a distinguished road

Default Thank You Very Much

Thank You Very Much

Thank You ExtJS Team for the ExtJS Core Forum!
    Joseph Francis,
    CoreLan / Meeting Consultants
    -->

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar