Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Jramussen is on a distinguished road

Default [2.??] Access Denied in IE in Editor

[2.??] Access Denied in IE in Editor

Hi all,

I have an issue that I hope you can help me with. I saw another user have posted the same issue but with no response.

I am using an Editor Widget in a form. Most of the time things are working fine but I have a few users who now and then get an Access denied error in the ext widget code for the Ext.form.HtmlEditor. The error happens in the following method:

getDoc : function()
    return Ext.isIE ? this.getWin().document : (this.iframe.contentDocument || this.getWin().document);
    },

Has anyone experienced this or have any clew of what could cause this issue and potential work-arounds.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by mystix; 11 Jun 2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: post in normal size please

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

are you using Ext 2.2.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Jramussen View Post
    "I saw another user have posted the same issue but with no response."
    do you have a reference to the post?

also, as per the bug faq, please post a test case.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    veryradiant is on a distinguished road

I did notice this thread that talked about problems with domains and iframes in IE. I believe that is same problem asked about by Jramussen.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...amp-HTMLEditor
    I am interested because I am stuck on a similar if not the same issue. It is not hard for me to replicate in IE8 if you enforce a common document domain across all your pages.
    var fHtmlEditor = new Ext.form.HtmlEditor({
    id: 'idMsgText',
    allowBlank: false,
    value: 'blah',
    width: 700
    });
    I've tried overloading the createIFrame method to specify a iframe.src that has a stub file with the correct domain.
    And I tried overloading the getDocMarkup method to embed the correct domain. All with limited success.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bsoymine is on a distinguished road

Thank you for sharing and opening this topic, this is very helpful.

modern bar stools | modern decor

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    veryradiant is on a distinguished road

Default Document domain issues with HtmlEditor

Document domain issues with HtmlEditor

If you run a secure web site that requires a specific document domain, you may run into issues with the htmleditor control. Here are some general investigation notes on the 3.1 version.

Just to add a little background. document.designMode = ‘on’ makes the whole page editable using the WSYWIG HTML editor built into every modern browser. The ExtJS HTMLEditor control normally just creates an iframe and then makes
    the iframe’s document editable with that flag. But any time that flag is changed, IE resets document.domain back to the hostname, and we lose the ability to communicate with the editable frame from the parent. We can’t change document.domain at all after that, so it breaks permanently.

IE has had an alternative that doesn’t mess with document.domain, available since IE6, and Firefox and other browsers added it later, which allows you to make any DOM element editable. It’s called the contentEditable flag and in theory
    document.body.contentEditable = true is functionally the same as document.designMode = ‘on’ We’ve changed the set/get functions ExtJS HTMLEditor uses to the latter, and so far it seems to work some what.

Some issues still arose with FireFox losing the cursor when toggling between design mode and WYSISYG. Also some weirdness with expanding the size of the window in FireFox. Since this particular use is internal with a IE user base I didn't have to solve some of those issues. Cheers.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    phippsg is on a distinguished road

Default Any resolution to the domain issue on Iframes

Any resolution to the domain issue on Iframes

Hi

Has anyone found a resolution to the Access Denied error when accessing an Iframe as raised by Jrasmussen? I have tried suggestions in this post as well as new versions of Ext and they all still fail on the following statement

getDoc : function(){
    return Ext.isIE ? this.getWin().document : (this.iframe.contentDocument || this.getWin().document);

any help with this would be appreciated

Thanks

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar