You found a bug! We've classified it as a bug in our system. We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    livinglegends is on a distinguished road

Default [CLOSED] TreeTable - Scrollbar doesn't move while moving up/down using Up/Down key

[CLOSED] TreeTable - Scrollbar doesn't move while moving up/down using Up/Down key

Hi,

I am facing one problem in TreeTable component. I think this should be the bug in TreeTable component because I found same issue in Showcase example also.

Problem:
    I have TreeTable component in one of my panel having hundreds of rows with vertical scrollbar. As per the size of TreeTable, at a time I can see only 20 rows. So, I need to scroll down to see more rows.

Now, I go down one by one row using keyboard down arrow key. Ideally, If I reached to 21st, 22nd.... rows, scroll bar should automatically go down. But it doesn't happens in TreeTable componenet. But, when I will reach last row in TreeTable and you keep pressing down arrow key, scrollbar will start to move down .

Steps of reproduction:

1. Open Showcase example using http://extjs.com/explorer/#treetable
    2. Expand "gxt" node and its children until you get vertical scrollbar
    3. Now, select any row say "gxt"
    4. Use down arrow key to select rows in TreeTable.
    5. Ideally, when we reach at the row which is not visible in screen, scrollbar should automatically starts to move down as and when rows get selected. But it doesn't happen in this.

Hope, you will get my explanation. It may be possible that you are already aware of this bug. But, I didn't find any related thread so posting this.

So, please do needful ASAP or provide some help.

Thanks
    LivingLegends

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

You posted in the wrong folder. The GXT developers do not check this folder.

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

[ moved to Gxt 2.x Bugs from Ext 2.x Bugs ]

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

TreeTable is deprecated in GXT2 and should not be used. Please use TreeGrid. I am closing this issue.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi,

I can't move from TreeTable to TreeGrid. In my project, I have used TreeTable in so many forms so it will be very costly and time consuming for me. Practically it is not possible for me to do this.

So, please suggest me solution of my question.

I tried TreeGrid in my new module but I found that TreeGrid doesn't support expanding/collapsing of node using keyboard's navigation key. so, it is worthless for me to do this. Kindly provides solution for this also.

Thanks
    LivingLegends

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    TreeTable is deprecated in GXT2 and should not be used. Please use TreeGrid. I am closing this issue.
    Hi,

I can't move from TreeTable to TreeGrid. In my project, I have used TreeTable in so many forms so it will be very costly and time consuming for me. Practically it is not possible for me to do this.

So, please suggest me solution of my question.

I tried TreeGrid in my new module but I found that TreeGrid doesn't support expanding/collapsing of node using keyboard's navigation key. so, it is worthless for me to do this. Kindly provides solution for this also.

Thanks
    LivingLegends

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Feature is added in SVN

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks for quick reply.

So, how to get this feature from svn?

Also help me in below case.

I have one button "Add" in form with TreeGrid which when I click on it, it open form with some textfeilds. When I enter proper data in form, it will add entered data as a child of selected node of TreeGrid. Now, I want to expand selected node automatically after inserting child under it. How, to do it in TreeGrid?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

So, how to get this feature from svn?
    SVN access is granted if you have a support subscription, which is available here: http://www.extjs.com/store/gxt/#support-table

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi,

I have not purchased any subscription support. So, is there any way to update existing jar file to get this issue resolved?

Thread Participants: 3

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar