Hybrid View

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    wsmith is on a distinguished road

Default EXTJS and Test Complete

EXTJS and Test Complete

Hello,

I am wondering if there is anyone who is using the AQA automation software Test Complete with web applications using EXTJS? If there is anyone sucessfully using this combination I would be greatful to hear from you. We are having issues with the panel numbers changing which causes the values of the DOM objects to change between builds. I would like to know if anyone else is seeing this and if you have seen it did you find a workaround?

Regards,

wsmith

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    toddlisonbee is on a distinguished road

Default We are having this problem as well

We are having this problem as well

We are having this problem as well, any idea of a nice work around?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    wsmith is on a distinguished road

Default EXT and Test Complete

EXT and Test Complete

To All:

TestComplete will work with EXT if you can find a property that will remain consistant in your app. I found that the classname property is very descriptive and usually isn't changing. It is also key to note that adding properties to the mapped object acts as an 'AND' function to further create a unique identification for the object in question. I had success using InnerHTML and InnerText properties along with the classname to create uniqueness for the object being mapped.

Regards,

wsmith

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    ottovon is on a distinguished road

Default A suggestion..

A suggestion..

I've been struggling with this for about 3 years and I have found that the problem is more manageable in Firefox and Safari browsers where the web page window is a single object. Then it's simply a matter mapping the page, delaying until all objects are viewable and then plotting the click points. It's kind of painful getting the points and it all becomes obsolete with any changes in the page but it can be done.

I'm still working on the IE dynamic. IE does try to map every object on the IE page and I have had problems with the appearance of a freeze while it remaps the page based on (I assume and has been tentatively confirmed by AQA) changes created by a button click.
    Last edited by ottovon; 30 Mar 2010 at 6:34 AM. Reason: confusing syntax

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gutek8654 is on a distinguished road

Have you deal with slider? I wonder how to change value on slider not using click and drag.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    goran.begic@smartbear.com is on a distinguished road

TestComplete 9.2 release from earlier this month includes support for ExtJS. You can download a free trial here: TestComplete Homepage
    Last edited by goran.begic@smartbear.com; 1 Feb 2013 at 8:09 AM. Reason: small change

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar