I tried that, I'm probably missing something dumb here, do I have to do anything to my controller assembly too? In the web.config of myproject.Web I have it setup like so, referencing the controller assembly:
Yet when I run it I get the same as if I referenced a nonexistent assembly. If I set the assembly to myproject.Web (which does not contain any controllers) it'll run fine until it gets to the Test.SayHello function, which is right as the myproject.Web does not contain that controller. Again, probably incredibly simple here. Thanks for your help.
The assembly name was not the problem, the provider api was working correctly. Adding [DirectIgnore] to all but the controller I was working on solved it (as outlined by the first post in the thread). Thanks again, Ext.Direct should save me a ton of work!