View Poll Results: If you read it, did you find DirectJNgine User's Guide adequate?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    40 74.07%
  • No

    14 25.93%
  1. #331
    Ext JS Premium Member minneyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    35
    Vote Rating
    0
    minneyar is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomurai View Post
    Hi again,
    When submitting forms, I am only getting the Name field, not the Value field for a form element (combo).

    Is this something going on in directjngine? I have all the form parameters set for each field and the form has the correct values in the fields, but when received on the server, they are the "name" values of the field, not the "value" value.

    Any help appreciated.
    Have you set the "valueField" config item on your combo box? That should tell your combo box which field in its store to use as the "value" when submitting data.

    Anyway, I haven an unrelated problem I could use advice on...

    I have a Java class that has its ActionScope set to Scope.SESSION. I want each user session to have its own set of member variables when interacting with this class, and I also want those variables to be cleaned up when the session ends, so that seems like a good way to do it.

    I also want to have a button in the GUI that, when clicked, will prompt the user to download a text file. The way I usually do this kind of thing is to have an invisible iframe in the page and set the src of the iframe to the URL of the servlet that is providing the file, and in that servlet I set the Content-Type of the request appropriately and set the Content-Disposition to "attachment".

    My problem is that the data I want the user to be able to download is stored in a member variable in the class whose scope is Scope.SESSION. How can I get that data to the iframe? Since all I can do to the iframe is set its URL, all I can do is make a plain HTTP GET request and pass parameters as arguments through the URL. I've tried manually crafting an Ext.Direct call to my DirectJNgine class, but DirectJNgine has some sort of NullPointerException when processing that. I've also thought about having a normal servlet respond to the request that uses "WebContextManager.get().getSessionScopedObject()" to look up that session's instance of my DirectJNgine class, but it seems like WebContextManager.get() always returns null when it's not called within a DirectJNgine call. I'm kind of at a loss here. Any other ideas?

  2. #332
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Posts
    218
    Vote Rating
    19
    pagullo will become famous soon enough pagullo will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Sorry to reply so late, but I've been on vacation :-)

    DirectJNgine stores session scoped object in the HttpSession, and you can get them from there from anywhere in your Java code. To do that, you will need to write code similar to this:

    Code:
    HttpSession context = ...you will have to get the session on your own
    String key = WebContext.getSessionScopedActionName(actionName);
    Object result = context.getAttribute(key);
    return result;
    The only thing you need to know is the action name corresponding to the session scoped object -which you set yourself or is the default one assigned by DJN, the class name.

    I think that you will be able to write the necessary plumbing to call that code starting from your iframe.
    Pedro Agulló, Barcelona (Spain)
    Agile team building, consulting, training & development
    DirectJNgine: http://code.google.com/p/directjngine - Log4js-ext: http://www.softwarementors.com/projects/p/log4js-ext/

  3. #333
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Troyes, France
    Posts
    183
    Vote Rating
    0
    kyrillos52 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Hello, I'll try to use DirectJNgine but I've some problems. I'll read and do the exemples in the documentation and It's work quite well.

    But there are something that I don't understand, I don't arrive to generate automatically the Api.js.

    Here is my web.xml
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee" xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd" id="WebApp_ID" version="2.5">
      <display-name>Efficacenergie-server</display-name>
      <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>default.html</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>default.htm</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>default.jsp</welcome-file>
      </welcome-file-list>
      <servlet>
        <servlet-name>DjnServlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.servlet.DirectJNgineServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
          <param-name>providersUrl</param-name>
          <param-value>djn/directprovider</param-value>
        </init-param>
        
        <init-param>
          <param-name>apis</param-name>
          <param-value>
            apiProjet
          </param-value>
        </init-param>
        
        <init-param>
          <param-name>apiProjet.apiFile</param-name>
          <param-value>js/Api.js</param-value>
        </init-param>
    
        <init-param>
          <param-name>apiProjet.apiNamespace</param-name>
          <param-value>Ext.app</param-value>
        </init-param>
    
        <init-param>
          <param-name>apiProjet.classes</param-name>
          <param-value>
          fr.efficacenergie.servlets.CPasserelle
          </param-value>
        </init-param>
          
        <init-param>
          <param-name>createSourceFiles</param-name>
          <param-value>true</param-value>
        </init-param>
        
          <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
      </servlet>  
      
      <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>DjnServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/djn/directprovider/*</url-pattern>
      </servlet-mapping>
    </web-app>
    I use Eclipse Helios IDE.

    Thanks for your help.

  4. #334
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Posts
    218
    Vote Rating
    19
    pagullo will become famous soon enough pagullo will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by kyrillos52 View Post
    Hello, I'll try to use DirectJNgine but I've some problems. I'll read and do the exemples in the documentation and It's work quite well.

    But there are something that I don't understand, I don't arrive to generate automatically the Api.js.

    Thanks for your help.
    Hi!

    Just in case, check that the directory where you want to dump the api file exists.

    If that does not solve the issue, set logging to very high (check the User's Guide for details), and post the full log you get when starting the webapp.

    And, I think you must be getting some exception: check it and post it here, please.
    Pedro Agulló, Barcelona (Spain)
    Agile team building, consulting, training & development
    DirectJNgine: http://code.google.com/p/directjngine - Log4js-ext: http://www.softwarementors.com/projects/p/log4js-ext/

  5. #335
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Troyes, France
    Posts
    183
    Vote Rating
    0
    kyrillos52 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Hi,

    My problem is that Tomcat don't throw any exception. That's why I don't know where the problem is.

    Code:
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
    INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/bin/client;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/lib/i386;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\NTRU Cryptosystems\NTRU TCG Software Stack\bin\;C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Gemalto\Access Client\v5\;c:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;c:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Roxio Shared\10.0\DLLShared\;;C:\Program Files\NTP\bin
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
    ATTENTION: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:Efficacenergie-server' did not find a matching property.
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
    ATTENTION: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:Exemple-DirectJNgine' did not find a matching property.
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
    INFO: Initialisation de Coyote HTTP/1.1 sur http-8080
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
    INFO: Initialization processed in 484 ms
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
    INFO: Démarrage du service Catalina
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
    INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.29
    log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.servlet.DirectJNgineServlet).
    log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
    INFO: Démarrage de Coyote HTTP/1.1 sur http-8080
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
    INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
    INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/32  config=null
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
    INFO: Server startup in 1031 ms

  6. #336
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Vote Rating
    0
    alois.cochard is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Greetings,

    First of all I tried to send a comment on your blog, but I faced a blank page. Seems your blog engine don't work as expected

    Then ... don't you think using the bugtracker/forum/mailling-list and other great features of Google code would be better than using a single thread in the Sencha forum ?

    I understand that it was sufficient at the begin of your project, but your going to have more and more user, and this thread is already 34 pages long... not perfect to do some search and see if a problem was already resolved.

    And finally, I just wanna know if some of you already experienced some socket connection failure with DirectJNgine, from time to time I'v got an exception:
    Code:
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
    	at org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.read(InputBuffer.java:406)
    	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteReader.read(CoyoteReader.java:99)
    	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copyLarge(IOUtils.java:1128)
    	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copy(IOUtils.java:1104)
    	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.toString(IOUtils.java:399)
    	at com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.router.processor.standard.json.JsonRequestProcessor.process(JsonRequestProcessor.java:107)
    I haven't investigated to see the root cause, it's perhaps on my side, but I wonder if someone else seen this exception...

    Thanks

    Alois Cochard
    http://www.twitter.com/aloiscochard
    http://aloiscochard.blogspot.com

  7. #337
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Vote Rating
    0
    alois.cochard is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    You haven't configured log4j as this message say:

    Code:
    log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.servlet.DirectJNgineServlet).
    You must configure the log system to see exactly what happen ....

    Quote Originally Posted by kyrillos52 View Post
    Hi,

    My problem is that Tomcat don't throw any exception. That's why I don't know where the problem is.

    Code:
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
    INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/bin/client;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/lib/i386;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\NTRU Cryptosystems\NTRU TCG Software Stack\bin\;C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Gemalto\Access Client\v5\;c:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;c:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Roxio Shared\10.0\DLLShared\;;C:\Program Files\NTP\bin
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
    ATTENTION: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:Efficacenergie-server' did not find a matching property.
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
    ATTENTION: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:Exemple-DirectJNgine' did not find a matching property.
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
    INFO: Initialisation de Coyote HTTP/1.1 sur http-8080
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
    INFO: Initialization processed in 484 ms
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
    INFO: Démarrage du service Catalina
    11 août 2010 08:34:43 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
    INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.29
    log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.servlet.DirectJNgineServlet).
    log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
    INFO: Démarrage de Coyote HTTP/1.1 sur http-8080
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
    INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
    INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/32  config=null
    11 août 2010 08:34:44 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
    INFO: Server startup in 1031 ms

  8. #338
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Posts
    218
    Vote Rating
    19
    pagullo will become famous soon enough pagullo will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Will check what's going on with the blog, thanks!

    Haven't seen this "Stream closed" problem and nobody else has reported it before.

    Let us know your findings!
    Pedro Agulló, Barcelona (Spain)
    Agile team building, consulting, training & development
    DirectJNgine: http://code.google.com/p/directjngine - Log4js-ext: http://www.softwarementors.com/projects/p/log4js-ext/

  9. #339
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Vote Rating
    0
    alois.cochard is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Thanks for the fast answer

    After some investigation, that "Stream closed" problem is cleary not on your side ! Sorry

    We haven't found the root cause yet, but it's cleary on our code

    See you,

    Alois Cochard
    http://aloiscochard.blogspot.com
    http://www.twitter.com/aloiscochard

    Quote Originally Posted by pagullo View Post
    Will check what's going on with the blog, thanks!

    Haven't seen this "Stream closed" problem and nobody else has reported it before.

    Let us know your findings!

  10. #340
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    13
    Vote Rating
    0
    Toxa is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by alois.cochard View Post
    Greetings,

    First of all I tried to send a comment on your blog, but I faced a blank page. Seems your blog engine don't work as expected

    Then ... don't you think using the bugtracker/forum/mailling-list and other great features of Google code would be better than using a single thread in the Sencha forum ?

    I understand that it was sufficient at the begin of your project, but your going to have more and more user, and this thread is already 34 pages long... not perfect to do some search and see if a problem was already resolved.

    And finally, I just wanna know if some of you already experienced some socket connection failure with DirectJNgine, from time to time I'v got an exception:
    Code:
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
    	at org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.read(InputBuffer.java:406)
    	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteReader.read(CoyoteReader.java:99)
    	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copyLarge(IOUtils.java:1128)
    	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copy(IOUtils.java:1104)
    	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.toString(IOUtils.java:399)
    	at com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.router.processor.standard.json.JsonRequestProcessor.process(JsonRequestProcessor.java:107)
    I haven't investigated to see the root cause, it's perhaps on my side, but I wonder if someone else seen this exception...

    Thanks

    Alois Cochard
    http://www.twitter.com/aloiscochard
    http://aloiscochard.blogspot.com
    What application server you use? We have the same issues under Jboss 5.

Thread Participants: 86

  1. Animal (5 Posts)
  2. barton (4 Posts)
  3. Condor (1 Post)
  4. mauro_monti (6 Posts)
  5. mbarto (1 Post)
  6. aconran (1 Post)
  7. MoShAn480 (1 Post)
  8. asgillett (2 Posts)
  9. seade (4 Posts)
  10. zaqwsxqwer (3 Posts)
  11. Sesshomurai (16 Posts)
  12. ThierryC (3 Posts)
  13. maxm165 (3 Posts)
  14. techstudios (2 Posts)
  15. sayonara (2 Posts)
  16. kschlaudt (1 Post)
  17. hschaefer123 (2 Posts)
  18. omarc (2 Posts)
  19. lxbzmy (4 Posts)
  20. mct (6 Posts)
  21. mediacept (2 Posts)
  22. dionisexorcius (1 Post)
  23. alper (1 Post)
  24. steverc (2 Posts)
  25. chrizmaster (18 Posts)
  26. J@y (21 Posts)
  27. Georgioa (6 Posts)
  28. wguan (1 Post)
  29. minneyar (16 Posts)
  30. jhoweaa (1 Post)
  31. Ramez (2 Posts)
  32. malus (1 Post)
  33. dweller (8 Posts)
  34. stdunbar (1 Post)
  35. vlagorce (20 Posts)
  36. cwilliso (1 Post)
  37. Whatty (13 Posts)
  38. Ice (1 Post)
  39. clynnh (1 Post)
  40. SreevaniN (1 Post)
  41. Stsalomon90 (1 Post)
  42. GregT (9 Posts)
  43. jcalfee (6 Posts)
  44. set_ti (1 Post)
  45. maho2nd (3 Posts)
  46. dreamtaotao (3 Posts)
  47. Toxa (4 Posts)
  48. tungchau (3 Posts)
  49. wlan0 (2 Posts)
  50. jpr (2 Posts)
  51. gianmarco (5 Posts)
  52. extjslikeit (2 Posts)
  53. harmen_wessels (1 Post)
  54. Olivercomputing2 (4 Posts)
  55. vanessa_ng (2 Posts)
  56. alois.cochard (5 Posts)
  57. kyrillos52 (2 Posts)
  58. Tod (1 Post)
  59. Alinanila (1 Post)
  60. tfannon (2 Posts)
  61. Kynao (1 Post)
  62. feiq (4 Posts)
  63. dalt (1 Post)
  64. xfolch (1 Post)
  65. avijit (1 Post)
  66. marcelsnews (2 Posts)
  67. maddhippy (1 Post)
  68. sritter (1 Post)
  69. july (2 Posts)
  70. jtkeller7983 (1 Post)
  71. lfranchini (2 Posts)
  72. 7/11 (2 Posts)
  73. yAdEs (1 Post)
  74. zazz (1 Post)
  75. waqar (5 Posts)
  76. pjain11 (1 Post)
  77. alexMobimesh (2 Posts)
  78. zachHurt (4 Posts)
  79. n0n3 (5 Posts)
  80. adavis2 (1 Post)
  81. mark.peters (1 Post)
  82. lee el (4 Posts)
  83. frengo19 (3 Posts)
  84. prakashwagle (1 Post)
  85. extejnar (2 Posts)
  86. alin@sonatype.com (1 Post)

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar