1. #1
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166
    Vote Rating
    -1
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default [SOLVED] charset encoding problems

    [SOLVED] charset encoding problems


    Hi,

    I use spanish language translation. Accents and "
    Attached Images

  2. #2
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166
    Vote Rating
    -1
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default


    [SOLVED]: I solved my problem replacing

  3. #3
    Ext User matjaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    126
    Vote Rating
    0
    matjaz is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    This is not a good solution.
    Your web page & translations files must be in the same encoding (mostly utf-8). Probably this is your problem.

  4. #4
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166
    Vote Rating
    -1
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by matjaz View Post
    This is not a good solution.
    Your web page & translations files must be in the same encoding (mostly utf-8). Probably this is your problem.
    OK. How to set all in utf-8? I put in content-type of all pages "<meta... content charset=utf-8....> and not works.

  5. #5
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    403
    Vote Rating
    0
    KimH is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Is you application server Domino? If yes... did you check that the server instance outputs UTF-8?

    How do you set Content-Type headers in Domino?

    Could you provide us with the HTML source from start to <body>?

  6. #6
    Ext User Skeleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    68
    Vote Rating
    0
    Skeleton is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by galdaka View Post
    OK. How to set all in utf-8? I put in content-type of all pages "<meta... content charset=utf-8....> and not works.
    While saving your JS file (which contains these special chars) you must specify the encoding for the file. For example in Notepad's "Save As..." dialog, there is a combo box on the bottom labeled "Encoding". You can select UTF-8 over there. Most of the text editors have this basic functionality.
    Last edited by Skeleton; 6 Jun 2007 at 4:29 AM. Reason: typo
    "In Ext, we trust!"
    huseyint.com

  7. #7
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166
    Vote Rating
    -1
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton View Post
    While saving your JS file (which contains these special chars) you must specify the encoding for the file. For example in Notepad's "Save As..." dialog, there is a combo box on the bottom labeled "Encoding". You can select UTF-8 over there. Most of the text editors have this basic functionality.
    In dreamweaver I not have this option. See image.
    Attached Images

  8. #8
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166
    Vote Rating
    -1
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by KimH View Post
    Is you application server Domino? If yes... did you check that the server instance outputs UTF-8?

    How do you set Content-Type headers in Domino?

    Could you provide us with the HTML source from start to <body>?

    I don

  9. #9
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166
    Vote Rating
    -1
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by matjaz View Post
    This is not a good solution.
    Your web page & translations files must be in the same encoding (mostly utf-8). Probably this is your problem.

    What is the problem of my solution?

  10. #10
    Ext User Skeleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    68
    Vote Rating
    0
    Skeleton is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by galdaka View Post
    In dreamweaver I not have this option. See image.
    I don't use DreamWeaver but there must be a place where to set the file encoding. To solve the problem you can use notepad to save that file as UTF-8.
    "In Ext, we trust!"
    huseyint.com

Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..." hd porno faketaxi