Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pourmo is on a distinguished road

Question [FIXED] AccordionLayout issue in FireFox

[FIXED] AccordionLayout issue in FireFox

Hi Guys

Have you noticed the flicker when using Accordino layout in FirFox? You can see this in your own demo "GWT 2.0 Desktop" under Accordion Window, when you switch between the tree and other panels, there is a flicker.

Regards
    Mo

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pepez is on a distinguished road

I noticed the same when I updated our application from 1.2.4 to 2.0.0. I fixed this simply by setting setAnimCollapse(false) for each panel inside the accordion.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

The problem is the overflow at the tree. As the overflow can be at any level deepth, it is quite hard to fix this in FF.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Fixed in SVN.

Thread Participants: 2