Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    The_Jackal is on a distinguished road

Default Selenium Click on TreeItem

Selenium Click on TreeItem

TreeItem clicks only work sometimes. In my IDE (running from JUnit) they almost always register the click, but from Ant they almost never register the click.

I think that its something to do with when the javascript is attached to the div and ant is running the tests too quickly.

Currently I wait for the tree to appear and be open with:

Code:
    //div[@id="myTreePanelId" and @class="my-tree x-unselectable"]//div[@id="myTreeItemCategotyId" and @class="my-treeitem"]//div[@class="tree-folder-open"]
    Where myTreePanelId and myTreeItemCategotyId are id's I've set manually.

Then I wait for the item to appear and have "display: block" (rather than "none"):

Code:
    //div[@id="myTreePanelId" and @class="my-tree x-unselectable"]//div[@id="myTreeItemCategotyId" and @class="my-treeitem"]//div[@class="my-tree-ct" and contains(@style, "display: block;")]/div[@id="myTreeItemId" and @class="my-treeitem"]
    Where myTreeItemId is a manually set id on the tree item I want to click.

Anyone know how to reliably click on a tree item?

I use this method to wait for xpath locators:

Code:
        public static void waitForElementPresent(final Selenium selenium, final String locator, int timeout)
        {
            new Wait() {
                public boolean until() {
                    return selenium.isElementPresent(locator);
                }
            }.wait("Error: Element with locator '" + locator + "' not found", timeout);
        }
    And focus and click to click on the tree item:

Code:
            selenium.focus(locator);
            selenium.click(locator);

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    The_Jackal is on a distinguished road

Default FIXED

FIXED

I think that GXT adds events after the html is created, therefore isElementPresent returns true, but clicks are not recognised.

The solution (for me) was to wait till the tree panel has the onclick set:

Code:
        public static void waitForElementOnClickAvailable(Selenium selenium, String id, int timeout)
        {
            selenium.waitForCondition( "selenium.browserbot.getCurrentWindow().document.getElementById('" + id + "').onclick != null", Integer.toString(timeout));
        }
    This also makes clicking on tree items much more reliable (I was getting failures if the test ran too fast).

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar