Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dm520 is on a distinguished road

Default What is the role of JSBuilder2 and how to use it ?

What is the role of JSBuilder2 and how to use it ?

What is the role of JSBuilder2 and how to use it?

I would like to know the use of specific

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

JSBuilder2 can copy, combine and compress multiple .js and .css files, thereby making your website load faster.

All relevant info can be found on the JSBuilder2 download page.

JSBuilder2 needs a .jsb2 file which describes the files to process. The ext.jsb2 to build the Ext JS library is included in the Ext JS SDK.
    The only exception is Ext 3.0.0 SDK. You can download the ext.jsb2 file for Ext 3.0.0 here.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xiaoou22 is on a distinguished road

well , I just download the JSBuilder2.jar, and reinstalled jdk. But I can not execut the jar program.
    How to use the builder?
    Are there any docs for the builder or some screen shoot for me?
    thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xiaoou22 is on a distinguished road

all right, i just miss the jsb2 file.
    thanks anyway

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    sreekanthjup is on a distinguished road

Hi Condor,

After executing the JSBuilder2.jar what is the output i get? and how would i use it in my webpage for a faster run?

Regards,
    Sreekanth.

Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

Create a .jsb2 file that includes the Ext files you need (you probably don't need all of them) and your own .js and .css files.

Build a single compressed .js and a .css file that includes everything and use them on your website.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Smile

Hi,

Thankyou for the reply condor, now this is very clear that the output i get is a single .js file and a single .css file, and JSBuilder2 would pick up the (source .js files) and (source .css files) i need from the .jsb2 file i create.

and after creation of .jsb2 file i use JSBuilder2.jar to get a single .js and single .css file and then i shall include those generated .js and .css in my html.

I m a newbie user of extjs could you tell me How to create that jsb2 file of my own compilation?

Thanks in advance,
    Sreekanth.J.U.P

Vote Rating

Currently there is no .jsb2 editor, so you'll have to use a simple text editor.

Look at the current Ext 3.0.0. ext.jsb2 file and read the .jsb2 file format description.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thankyou Condor, now i got the complete picture.

Vote Rating
    g2mac is on a distinguished road

Hallo,

I'm wondering how to find out all dependences I need for my application. For development I used all-debug.js, so how can I shorten this big all.js?