Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext User
    Vote Rating
    andreym is on a distinguished road

Default [FIXED] Desktop Window.restore() does not reset "minimize"

[FIXED] Desktop Window.restore() does not reset "minimize"

Hello, Ext Team!
    When we hide (not close) the window on desktop it calls setData("minimize", true) which is useful to determine whether window was hidden or closed.
    But when we restore the window this value is not reset to null, so we cannot use it anymore.
    I think it should be either reset on restore or it would be much more better if you make two different kinds of events for Window: Close and Hide.
    I want to destroy window on close, but it is hard to implement now because there's no Close event for window.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    andreym is on a distinguished road

There's a mistake. I meant not Window.restore() itself (which is for maximized state), but restoring window from minimized state which is performed by taskbar.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Fixed in SVN.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    ihatecode is on a distinguished road

Default how to get from svn

how to get from svn

I noticed this behavior tonight (2.0.1), and found this post. Since I'm relatively new to gxt could someone please tell me how to get the latest from svn? A link to instructions works too.

thanks

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

SVN access is avalaible with a support subscription:

http://www.extjs.com/store/gxt/#support-table

Thread Participants: 2