When I try to compile my app, I receive errors in lines that use JNSI (in the class XComboBox)...
The error is:
Code:
[ERROR] Errors in file:/my workspace path/my app/client/XComboBox.java
[ERROR] Line 101:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'assetHeight' in type 'my app.client.util.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 105:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'eventPreview' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 109:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'footer' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 113:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'hiddenInput' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 126:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'storeListener' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 200:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'assetHeight' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 204:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'footer' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 208:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'initialized' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 212:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'list' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 216:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'mode' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'
[ERROR] Line 220:  Unresolvable native reference to field 'pageTb' in type 'my app.client.XComboBox'

How to resolve this error?

Thanks