Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    uwolfer is on a distinguished road

Question Source Code of JSBuilder 2?

Source Code of JSBuilder 2?

Is there any chance that you release the source code of JSBuilder 2? I cannot find any license information about this tool.

IMHO it would be a nice move if you would release the code. It would allow us to fix and improve things, and submit patches.
    Tocco AG - technology meets spirit
    http://www.tocco.ch

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

The source files (JSBuilder2.java and FileHelper.java) are included in the JSBuilder2.jar file.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    uwolfer is on a distinguished road

Thanks
    Tocco AG - technology meets spirit
    http://www.tocco.ch

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jakehurst is on a distinguished road

Is it possible to put all the source files that go with JSBuilder into SVN somewhere? I'm having trouble running it under Java 5, and would like to just recompile it to work.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

Those two files are all the source. The rest of the files are 3rd party libraries.

Vote Rating
    prabhat2486 is on a distinguished road

Dear Condor,
    I downloaded jsBuilder2.jar and used command jar -xvf jsbuilder2.jar but did not find any source code. Is there any other way to find the source code.

I have tried the jsbuilder which is running file from command prompt, but when i tried to do from inside the websphere server, it is raising me error while compressing . Syntax error and compilation error etc.

Will you please help.

Thanks,
    prabhat.
    Prabhat Kumar