Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Eric Suen is on a distinguished road

Hi, you can take a look at this thread: http://forums.spket.com/viewtopic.php?p=952#952
    Spket IDE - Development Tool for RIA

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    cafebabe is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by tarini View Post
    Hi to all...

How can I add my custom class created with Ext.extend to code completion?
    Do I have to create a jsb file?
    You can add the files individually or you can create a .jsb file that contains all the files you need to load. One thing to be aware of is that they need to be loaded in the correct order to resolve any dependency issues they may have to other .js files you write or else you will not get code complete. I have wrestled with this issue myself and even gone so far as to write a build process to find these dependencies and generate a stripped down version of a .jsb file. Once you include the ext.jsb you can add this generated .jsb after it (include order is important) ... If you wanna check it out I posted it as a google code project here
    http://code.google.com/p/jsb-builder/

its written in perl and thus requires the e.p.i.c. eclipse plugin, but the up side is it's runnable from within eclipse, so you generate the .jsb, and right click your project & click "reload javascript profile" and you're good, a 2 click process for code complete of custom extjs libs

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DiscoBoy is on a distinguished road

Default EXT 3.0 Support

EXT 3.0 Support

Does SPKET already support EXT CORE/JS 3.0 RC?
    When trying this, i get no code completion at least and also no Docs are shown whn hovering my code.

Vote Rating
    deanna is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBoy View Post
    Does SPKET already support EXT CORE/JS 3.0 RC?
    When trying this, i get no code completion at least and also no Docs are shown whn hovering my code.
    Did you add ExtJS as a library to it? Then add the .jsb file from 3.0?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DiscoBoy is on a distinguished road

Default SOLVED

SOLVED

Yes i did. Meanwhile it started to work. I don't know know why....but maybe i had to restart Eclipse. Anyway thx

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    wannadream is on a distinguished road

It's cool,thanks for sharing.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    t800t8 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by cafebabe View Post
    You can add the files individually or you can create a .jsb file that contains all the files you need to load. One thing to be aware of is that they need to be loaded in the correct order to resolve any dependency issues they may have to other .js files you write or else you will not get code complete. I have wrestled with this issue myself and even gone so far as to write a build process to find these dependencies and generate a stripped down version of a .jsb file. Once you include the ext.jsb you can add this generated .jsb after it (include order is important) ... If you wanna check it out I posted it as a google code project here
    http://code.google.com/p/jsb-builder/

its written in perl and thus requires the e.p.i.c. eclipse plugin, but the up side is it's runnable from within eclipse, so you generate the .jsb, and right click your project & click "reload javascript profile" and you're good, a 2 click process for code complete of custom extjs libs
    cafebabe, can you explain how to add the files individually? Thanks.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    t800t8 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by t800t8 View Post
    cafebabe, can you explain how to add the files individually? Thanks.
    Ah, I found it, but seems adding the files individually doesn't work properly. Even I took care about the order but some of classes don't show up.

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

Not all is found with autocomplete. I guess there are some inconsistencies in the jsb file, there was already another post with this issue.
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5

Vote Rating
    htammen is on a distinguished road

Did anyone succeed in using Spket with ExtJS 3.3.1 and STS 2.5.2?
    • I´ve installed Spket 1.6.18 as Plugin
    • Then created a JavaScript profile for ExtJS like described at the Spket homepage

But I don´t see any code completion, documentation or anything else. Have restarted STS several times.

Any hints?