Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    r_honey is on a distinguished road

Default [2.2.1] Finding the currently editable cell (the current cell) of the GridPanel

[2.2.1] Finding the currently editable cell (the current cell) of the GridPanel

I need to find the currently editable cell (the current cell) of the GridPanel. I could not find the function or documentation for this. Can anyone tell me any way to find out the current GridPanel cell in edit mode (its row & col no)??

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Code:
    console.log(myGrid.activeEditor.row);
    console.log(myGrid.activeEditor.col);
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

current cell being edited (use @evant's suggestion),
    or next editable cell (see http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-2.3.0/...isCellEditable) ?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    r_honey is on a distinguished road

Thanx a ton evant, that was the missing link to my plugin that I was trying to create for GridPanel.

Thread Participants: 2