Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dbassett74 is on a distinguished road

The "style" method doesn't work. Can you show me how I might use the FitToParent plugin with the above code? For example, with the FitToParent plugin, it seems you have to specify the element, but in this case, we are using "renderTarget". Would "td:nth(10)" be the "element" in this case?

Also, where do I download it from? Thanks.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

If you don't specify a target for FitToParent, it will use the element the component is rendered to (which would be the renderTarget).

Ext User
    Vote Rating

This almost works! It properly sets the height of the panel to fill the entire space, however, and this is a big issue. Even though I have set autoScroll: true, no scrollbars appear, rather, the panel keeps growing as more html is added.

I really need the panel to maintain the height of the parent, while also showing vertical scrollbar as needed. Is this possible?

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I was able to accomplish what I needed by embedding another panel within the panel that is using the FitToParent plugin. It works, but I really don't like the extra weight it brings.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

How can you set the style of a particular TD in the html table at run time? For example, I want to set the background-color to #FF0000 for "td:nth(1)". How would I accomplish this in code? Thanks.

Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

And you you applying or rendering something to that td?

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Not currently. It is simply an empty TD which will have some background color depending on the state of that row during run time.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Sorry to bug, but any word on being able to do this?

Vote Rating

So this is completely unrelated to HtmlLayout? You just want to give a particular td a black background?

Code:
    Ext.select('td:nth(1)').setStyle('backgroundColor', 'black');

Ext User
    Vote Rating

yes, this is related to HtmlLayout, as I'm using that for a Layout of a panel. It's just that this particular TD is only visual, there is nothing rendered to it. However, the above code does not seem to work. No error, but it doesn't change the background color of that cell to black. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar