Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pawelik is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Using components inside XTemplate

Unanswered: Using components inside XTemplate

Dear All,

I wonder if it is possible to use components / containers of ExtJS inside XTemplate. I know that this question was already asked (and answered!) on this forum, and this is not possible as of today, so I'm more looking for advice on how you guys cope with this problem.

Basically there are times where I need / want to use some ExtJS components (with event handlers!) inside DataView(s) or grid(s). At least this is what people expect from me. Now, honestly, until now I was always trying to find some kind of work around (most of the time changing UI design) but this is more and more painful.

Really, I must say that I don't know how to solve the problem when I've got some tabular data that must be represented in the fairly complex way (including some components for each cell). Am I the only one facing this problem? If not, what are available options? Am I missing some magic solutions? Are there any plans to extend XTemplate with ability to use components inside?

Cheers,
    Pawel

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

So you are looking for something like this user extension?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pawelik is on a distinguished road

Wow! Thnx, it looks exactly like sth I'm looking for ;-) Will dig deeper, see how it works for me. Thnx once again.

Cheers,
    Pawelik

Thread Participants: 1