Vote Rating
    chrizmaster is on a distinguished road

Default grids with two dragzones-- Possible?

grids with two dragzones-- Possible?

Hi,

I have a ext window that represents a fileexplorer. Now I have to have 2 dropzones. Means I have a grid in which all the files are shown. I want to be able to move them into another directory (which is allready possible) and I would like to move them to the desktop (i use the extjs desktop example.)

Is this possible and if yes, how can I recognize which dropzone I moved the files to? (cause certainly I have to call another function then)
    Thank you
    Chriz

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Yes, just set up a dropzone on the desktop's main element, and events will trigger on it.

Vote Rating
    chrizmaster is on a distinguished road

...grr, my question was wrong, seems like I was not thinking before asking.. My gridpanel has a ddGroup. if I simply delete this group, Im not able to drag the griditems into my tree. (The icon which appears while drag and dropping items stays red)

So I need to have a dd group, but I would like to know whether a grid can be in 2 groups or not. Yes I could put the desktop in the same group, but this would mean a lot of changes. So if this would work, I would appreciate it..

Thank you
    Christian

Thread Participants: 1