Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zombeerose will become famous soon enough zombeerose will become famous soon enough

Question Drag Drop with complex nested panels

Drag Drop with complex nested panels

This is my first attempt at implementing D&D. I have reviewed the various samples and the tutorials but I am still confused at how to proceed because of the complexity of my project.

For explanation purposes, let's compare my image to a newspaper article that has 3 columns and 5 separate "blocks" of text. Each text block is a separate panel (I might revise this in the future to be a data view with items but for now). Each text block is contained within a layout panel that dictates the general arrangement of the article. All of these panels are contained by the "designer" panel/app. Each layout panel has no knowledge of the other layout panels.

What I am trying to accomplish is to be able to drag & drag the text blocks from 1 layout panel to another. In the future, I want to expand this to allow the layout panels to also be re-arranged.

1) Should the drag zone be the outer "designer" panel or the individual "layout" panels? The getDragData method does not appear to be called when the drag zone is the designer.

2) Is it possible to define DD object configs, such as Ext.dd.dropTarget, as part of the panel config? I lazy-render the panels and am looking for the quickest way to link them.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
    Attached Images

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zombeerose will become famous soon enough zombeerose will become famous soon enough

How about this - does anyone have an example of dragging a panel from one container into another panel? Everything I have found is either about grid rows, tree nodes, or simple elements (like images).

I can enable dragging by setting the draggable config to true but no matter what I try, I can't get a valid drop to occur.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar