Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jheid is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mankz View Post
    @jheid: There is no collision detection built in, in version 0.9 there was but I decided against it since I don't want to make any assumptions on how people are going to use it. Some may want the bookings to overlap in some cases - for example tentative bookings etc. To easily turn this on, I'm considering adding a boolean config 'preventOverlap', thoughts?
    I don't know, if that's enough. I think it's a common situation where the start (or end) point is inside another event. Perhaps it would be possible to substract 2 pixel in height when another one is under a date or somethink like that? Just my thoughts as I haven't have a concrete project/problem with that.

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

That's definitely an option. Or if you know beforehand that you allow overlapping events you could use some CSS to visualize it, like this example: http://www.ext-scheduler.com/example...tiplerows.html

All you'd have to do is just write the collision detection + a line of rendering logic. Should be pretty straightforward.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    seg is on a distinguished road

Default This is a great component!

This is a great component!

Here a little story about a satisfied customer ;

by using this component we were finally able to bring our flagship product (win32/delphi) to the web using only html/css/javascript. When we started this project we decided to develop a web client using extjs and a delphi win32 client for our planning module, because at the time there wasn't a extjs based planning component available. As soon as Mats made his extjs scheduler component public we have trown away our win32 planning client and also build the planning module using extjs. Our planning module is pretty advanced, but most functions were easily ported, because of the flexibility of the component and with Mats great support.

I've included two screenshots.

regards,

Rob Segerink
    Attached Images

Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

March update:

Pricing has been revised and the license has now been fully aligned with the Ext JS commercial license model to avoid any confusion. Visit our store for more details. We also have 4 examples with screenshots showing what some of our customers built using the Scheduler. You can check out these screenshots here. If you have something cool to show, we'd love to see it. Just send me a PM and include a screenshot or two.

Things to look forward to:
    • Touch adaption layer for iPhone to be able to interact with the Scheduler in the iPhone
    • Snap to time increment when resizing events
    • New plugins
    • Print support

Vote Rating

Default New features

New features

I just posted a video showing some of the upcoming features of the Ext Scheduler. They are still being prototyped but I hope to be able to include them in a future release once they are stable.

Ext.ux.DateRangeSelector - Select date ranges easily:

Sch.TreeScheduler - Tree functionality

Sch.plugins.ColumnDragSelector - Select time spans in the column header, useful when making mass bookings.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    moegal is on a distinguished road

WOW!

Marty

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

Hi mansk,

this looks great. One thing also in the gantt example - you can drag events from one task to another, which isn't senseful in practise
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5

Vote Rating

...which is why the example is called "Simple Gantt Chart".

For a more powerful Gantt component, check out the Ext Gantt:

http://www.ext-scheduler.com/example...eta/gantt.html

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    abhaykulkarni16 is on a distinguished road

What about the performance?
    I mean how many records can it hold and show their Gantts...?
    I am looking for something which can hold 1000+ recs and still display WYSISG/Interactive Gantts...

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar