Vote Rating
    triptonemeister is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Unanswered: My new ExtJS core app

Unanswered: My new ExtJS core app

Hi!

I just finished the public beta of my new extjs core application. It's the first verison of my semantic web search engine. It combines wikipedia/google. So i ask for your opinion about it! You can register at:
    http://iglue.com/ and after register you can log in at http://iglue.com/.

Thanks!

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

lots of the stuff looks like flash

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    lots of the stuff looks like flash
    yes, because i think that the javascript version of google map is too slow, and the javascript image processing isn't smoothless... So I decided that the media components will be implemented in flash. In the next vesion (comes on friday) i put a scroll wheel zoom, and continuos zoom on googlemap, what can't be implemented in javascript. The extjs animations will be enabled the next release too.

Vote Rating
    teddyjas is on a distinguished road

niceeeeee!

Vote Rating
    Foggy is on a distinguished road

i put a scroll wheel zoom, and continuos zoom on googlemap, what can't be implemented in javascript.
    Thats not true, you can enable scroll wheel zoom with just one line:
    PHP Code:
    map.enableScrollWheelZoom(); 

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    franklt69 is on a distinguished road

Hi triptonemeister, look very nice the site, doubts, are you using ext-core only or are you using some custom build of extjs? becouse I saw in you app, windows (contact us) paging in the search so this features is not present in the ext-core, could you give more details about, how you did the custom build in ext3 I mean which tool are you suing for that?

regards
    Frank

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by franklt69 View Post
    Hi triptonemeister, look very nice the site, doubts, are you using ext-core only or are you using some custom build of extjs? becouse I saw in you app, windows (contact us) paging in the search so this features is not present in the ext-core, could you give more details about, how you did the custom build in ext3 I mean which tool are you suing for that?

regards
    Frank
    Hi frank!

I mean that, I add some non-core classes of ext (Resizable,DDProxy), and a minified, redesigned widget layer, with functionality what I need. So I don't use the original widget layer! I created My own simplified component set. (Tree, Grid, Panel...)

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    franklt69 is on a distinguished road

Thanks triptonemeister, but are you using a new theme created for you?, which tool are you using to minified and extract some no-core class ?

regards
    Frank

Vote Rating

Yes, the theme is custom, the components are too. I use Jsbuilder to create custom project. You can customize your extjs build with this tool. It merges and minify any kind of javascript and css. To automate build process in Aptana(or any kind of eclipse), you can add builder to your project. After it you hit shift command/control F11 the project automatically builds itself.
    Here you can find the builder: http://www.extjs.com/products/jsbuilder/ and Aptana Studio: http://www.aptana.org/

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar