Ext User
    Vote Rating
    crpatrick is on a distinguished road

Default Updating a store and PagingToolbar's url...

Updating a store and PagingToolbar's url...

Hi all-

I have, what should be a fairly easy scenario, but I cannot get this to work. On a user action, I change the url of a store as follows, then load the grid:

Code:

grid.store.proxy.conn.url = '/vp/TradesHandler/getTrades.json?subjectId='+subjectId;
    grid.store.load({params:{start:0, limit:tradesGrid.pageSize}});

This works as expected, but I noticed that the next time I try to page the grid, it makes the call using the initial url, used on page instantiation (with my original subjectId value). Is there a way to update the url for the PagingToolbar, or is there a way to ensure that the store updates propogate to the PagingToolbar?

Thanks for any help.
    Chris

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    crpatrick is on a distinguished road

Actually...I just solved it by coding the correct way...I set the baseParams of the store object, and, when wanting to change the params, I simply reset those baseParams to the new var values, and it propogated to the PagingToolbar requests.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    syedarshadali is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by crpatrick View Post
    Actually...I just solved it by coding the correct way...I set the baseParams of the store object, and, when wanting to change the params, I simply reset those baseParams to the new var values, and it propogated to the PagingToolbar requests.
    Would you like to share some code.
    Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1