Ext User
    Vote Rating
    TomChiverton is on a distinguished road

Question RowEditor plugin

RowEditor plugin

I've made a few updates to the RowEditor plugin, that I thought others may like.
    This includes things like not letting 'enter' save an invalid row and wrapping 'tab' around to the first editor when you leave the last.

What's the correct way to contribute patches back to ExtJs ? The docs I found are thoroughly vague and more concerned with the legal aspects.

Ext JS Premium Member veenvliet.morion's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    veenvliet.morion is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

Hi,
    I cannot answer your question, but I am interested in your changes/ updates. Sometime the buttons (Update/ Save & Cancel) are rendered on the row I'm editing. Is that one of the bugs you fixed?
    The points you mention are interesting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TomChiverton View Post
    I've made a few updates to the RowEditor plugin, that I thought others may like.
    This includes things like not letting 'enter' save an invalid row and wrapping 'tab' around to the first editor when you leave the last.

What's the correct way to contribute patches back to ExtJs ? The docs I found are thoroughly vague and more concerned with the legal aspects.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I've never had the buttons misalign...

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by TomChiverton View Post

you could just post your working code to this thread in the 3.x Ux forum.
    (remember to change the title though -- something like "Row Editor enhancements" should do the trick).

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Is there not a contributor agreement or anything ? Doesn't seem an easy way for other to benefit if they have to search for an apply their own patches all the time...

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

huh?

there's no need for a contributor agreement unless your code is actually assimilated into the library...

Thread Participants: 2