Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Send them e-mail to support@extjs.com with the link to this thread; I think more of us want to know.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    rblon is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Send them e-mail to support@extjs.com with the link to this thread; I think more of us want to know.
    Based on your role (ie the one below your name) I am tempted to think that email goes to you?

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Not really, e-mails are dispatched according to the content. I cannot speak for the devel team.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Not really, e-mails are dispatched according to the content. I cannot speak for the devel team.
    But if you work for Ext, then there should be some communication internally, right? It seems you're completely into the dark about these plans as well.

(If you don't work for Ext, then I don't understand the difference between your role and the "Ext JS - Community Support Team" members).

Vote Rating

Support Team supports what is. Devel team develops what will be.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating

sure but it does make sense if support knows what will be in the (hopefully) near future...

But I do understand that I'm barking up the wrong tree and apologize for that.