Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    baskor is on a distinguished road

Default [CLOSED] [2.1] LiveGridView and SelectionModel

[CLOSED] [2.1] LiveGridView and SelectionModel

I have managed to get LiveGridView working with RcpProxy, but I think there is a bug in the implementation.

The selection model works fine at the beginning, but when I scroll down and select an item, I get the wrong item returned from:

grid.getSelectionModel().getSelectedItem().

E.g. if I scroll down a bit, and select the first visible row, the selection model returns the first ModelData in the current store, although this is not the ModelData that I selected.

Is this a bug?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

No its not a bug. The records get removed and so the selectionmodel removes them. LiveGridView is very basic and only to stream records from the server to the client.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    baskor is on a distinguished road

I have created my own LiveGridSelectionModel that supports what I want. If anyone is interested, I posted how I did it on this thread http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86411

Thread Participants: 1