Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jeroenooms is on a distinguished road

Default Panel drag and drop

Panel drag and drop

I am creating a web application to draw graphics, in a photoshop kind of style. Now I would like to have panels that can either be opened as a window, or dragged to one of the sides, in which it becomes a sidebar.

I am currently using a border layout with draggable east, south and west panels, but I am not comletely satisfied with the result. Are there any examples available of something similar?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jeroenooms View Post
    Are there any examples available of something similar?
    Not that I know of.... looks like you can be the first! The panels becoming sidebars shouldn't be that hard.

Thread Participants: 1