Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Eric24 is on a distinguished road

Default [FIXED-394][3.??] Extra CSS: x-grid3-hd-checker

[FIXED-394][3.??] Extra CSS: x-grid3-hd-checker

On line 2500 of ext-all.css is "x-grid3-hd-checker", which overrides a larger CSS entry on line 2484. The entry on line 2484 already positions the checkbox icon correctly. The entry on line 2500 moves it 1px lower, which is unnecessary at best, "too low" at worst (I actually think the entry on line 2484 should use "2px 1px").

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

Referencing line numbers in a file of which you don't specify a version isn't very useful.

Please provide screenshots of how the image looks now and how you would like it to look.
    And provide a complete css rule of your suggested change.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Eric24 is on a distinguished road

Normally, I would have done all you said, but this is just a report of what appears to be "extraneous" CSS (just search for the class name). There are no visual issues, I just happened to find this while I was ferreting out some related CSS in FB.

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Fix applied to svn in rev #5795 for patch release 3.1.1.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi