Vote Rating
    meroy is on a distinguished road

Default The treegrid sample is in SVN -- Wow

The treegrid sample is in SVN -- Wow

Thanks Tommy. It's quite nice.

ext-5705/examples/treegrid/treegrid.html

Ext JS is awesome. This is very cool.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by meroy; 4 Dec 2009 at 6:19 PM. Reason: Update image from latest SVN.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jchau has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Will this work with Locked Columns too?

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Agreed. I need to work on an image and update the examples page

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by jchau View Post
    Will this work with Locked Columns too?
    Out of the box, don't think so.

Ext JS Premium Member sumit.madan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sumit.madan has a spectacular aura about sumit.madan has a spectacular aura about

Does ExtJS 3.1 treegrid supports PagingToolBar? The MaximGB treegrid extension paging is a little confusing. How does the ExtJS treegrid handle paging?
    Also can someone post more screenshots of the ExtJS treegrid for the non-premium members?

Vote Rating

Any view (grid views are used in grid panels) that bind to stores can be integrated with the paging toolbar.

Ext JS Premium Member sumit.madan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sumit.madan has a spectacular aura about sumit.madan has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    Any view (grid views are used in grid panels) that bind to stores can be integrated with the paging toolbar.
    Specifically, how does ExtJS TreeGrid handle paging for expandable child rows? Can you provide some more information?
    One of the projects I'm working on could really benefit through multiple grouping features of TreeGrid, and I'm evaluating whether I should replace the existing GridPanel by a TreeGridPanel when ExtJS 3.1 is released.

Vote Rating

Good question. I honestly don't know. My only suggestion is to try it out when it's released.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    durlabh is on a distinguished road

AFAIK TreeGrid is an extension of TreePanel and not really grid. So, no OOTB paging. However, lazy loading of nodes come OOTB because of being extended from Tree. IMHO, none of the existing plugins will work and in essence, this is an enhanced version of ColumnTree rather than being a true TreeGrid.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jchau has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thank you durlabh. I was confused how this is different than the existing Column Tree example. Now I know.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar