Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    danellison is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.ux.swfbtn - SwfUpload-2.2.0/ext-3.0/Flash 10 + features

Ext.ux.swfbtn - SwfUpload-2.2.0/ext-3.0/Flash 10 + features

Greetings. Of course, kudos to the Ext team for creating such a rich and cool development environment. For me the learning curve has been steep but well worth it. Please keep it up!

I have searched pretty extensively to find an extension that allows me to use SwfUpload.swf for multiple file uploads. Seems there are a few out there but nothing I found really worked or did what I wanted so I have developed my own extension: Ext.ux.swfbtn.

This class extends Ext.Button so you can use it any place that a button could be used. The extension incorporates a grid presentation with add/remove from queue and clear queue methods. There are many configuration options outlined in the swfbtn.js file. To highlight a few, overall and per file progress bars, underlying JSON store auto reload after adding images, and the ability to attach a full form or an array of form fields that will be prompted for with each image upload. So, if like me, you need to be able to pass in dynamic data that goes with the image, you've got it!

You can see it in action at http://ns1-stl.ceillinois.com/~82fxr...wfbtn/test.php
    or download it from http://ns1-stl.ceillinois.com/~82fxr...btn/swfbtn.zip or from the attached zip file.

Released under MIT license.

Any critique of my programming style is welcome as I am still learning to think in object oriented style. IF there is a better way to do some of the things I have done here I would like to hear about it.

Otherwise, enjoy, improve, curse and upload away.

Regards,
    Dan Ellison, Concepte of Illinois
    Attached Files

Ext JS Premium Member Bobrovnik's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Bobrovnik is on a distinguished road

great work, thanks
    Stanislav Golovenko.

My extentions:
    Slider Button
    Desktop Icon Manager

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    scblue is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Thanks for this. Will take a look.
    As it is, I am also looking at SWFUpload to help me with my application.
    I am wanting a Folder Browser that lets me select a browser path only, and not the file.
    Can this do that?

Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default swfupload ignores folders

swfupload ignores folders

I don't think that SwfUpload itself will deal with folders. I have tried selecting a folder in the swfupload dialog and it seems to ignore anything that is not a regular file. So, I don't think that you can accomplish what you want with it.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    scblue is on a distinguished road

Thanks. Yeah, tried it and it didnt work.
    Real nice tho...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kerbo is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.ux.swfbtn - SwfUpload-2.2.0/ext-3.0/Flash 10 + features

Ext.ux.swfbtn - SwfUpload-2.2.0/ext-3.0/Flash 10 + features

I gave your code a spin and couldn't get it to work. A couple of problems:

1. The upload button doesn't render correctly (see pic)

2. The Add Files To Queue button doesn't work. I was going to debug but I can't find a button handler in the code.

Any ideas?
    Attached Images

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    set_ti is on a distinguished road

Hi, i tried using it as Toolbar button, but i i only get a disabled Button labled "None".
    Is it possible to use this swfbtn as extension for htmleditor?
    And second question: Does swbtn work with ext 3.1?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I haven't tried using it in the htmleditor so I can't say one way or the other on that topic. It does work fine with Ext-3.1.0.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by kerbo View Post
    I gave your code a spin and couldn't get it to work. A couple of problems:

1. The upload button doesn't render correctly (see pic)

2. The Add Files To Queue button doesn't work. I was going to debug but I can't find a button handler in the code.

Any ideas?
    The button handler code is around line 553. this.addListener({'click':....

What type of container are you embedding the widget in? It looks like you might be using a renderTo div since the widget window isn't centered on your screen. What browser are you using? I have tested with Opera, Firefox and IE. All good there. More information please?

Dan

The

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kerbo is on a distinguished road

I got the button to work (bad setting) however the rendering is still messed up.

I'm using you upload window code as is (swfbtn.js). I open up the queue window using a button on a tool bar (again using the code from your demo).

I noticed in the code, the Flash object is embedded inside of the "Upload" Ext button. The object seems to be expanding the width of the Ext button (pushing the title over). I also noticed in your working demo, the Flash button seems to be sitting on top of the Ext button.

To get the button to work, I have to click to the left of the Ext button title. When doing so, you can see the rectangle of the Flash button.

I'm using FF 3.5.6.