Ext User
    Vote Rating
    nahawand is on a distinguished road

Default Refresh a data in editor grid

Refresh a data in editor grid

Hello,

I have an Editor Grid and i load a data from an xml file using RequestBuilder and MemoryProxy. Now i want to refresh my grid i use
    Code:
    this.getStore().getLoader().load();
            this.getView( ).refresh(true);
    but that does't work.

i think that i must modify the memoryProxy to include the new data but i don't know how i should do it.

someone have any idea about this.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Arno.Nyhm is on a distinguished road

instead of using a memoryproxy i would write my own proxy which calls the requestbuilder on demand.

the other way is to create a complete new store and then use the Grid#reconfigure(ListStore<M> store, ColumnModel cm)
    but in your case i dont recommend it to use this.
    This forum needs your help: you got hints from the community and now you have fixed your code? dont just reply with "now its fixed" or "i found the error"! please take the time to post also an detailed answer with the working code.

GreaseMonkey Script for a GXT-only Forum: it hides ExtJs here: New Posts • Search Results • Advanced Search form • Category overview http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthrea...041#post410041

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

MemoryProxy has a setData method. You need to call that. After that you will need to call load on the loader, the grid updates automatically

Thread Participants: 2