Vote Rating
    nassaja-rus is on a distinguished road

Default "--output" option

"--output" option

Ext 2.0 each time varies very often and inconveniently to correct jsb files manually, addition of an option for builder.sh "--output" which would specify a root directory for assembly of the project without editing jsb is possible?
    -= miu-miu =-

Linux, Perl, GNU, Open Source, Ajax, Ubuntu 9.04

Vote Rating
    jon.whitcraft is on a distinguished road

I have not tested Ext 2.0 yet but give me a few days and I'll give it a try to see what's going on with it.
    Jon
    Lead Internal Application Engineer - SugarCRM
    h2ik.co

Vote Rating

Such option would be convenient in daily use. That to me in linux I should edit jsb ('output folder' config value) file after its each updating from svn.

For me it would be convenient to execute build.sh with --output=/home/nassaja/... option.
    -= miu-miu =-

Vote Rating

I tried doing this but the problem was that if you build all three at once it would put the resources and examples in the root folder instead of sub folders. i guess i could key them off of the jsb name but i'll revisit this and see what i can do.

Jon
    Jon
    h2ik.co

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JorisA is on a distinguished road

I agree this would come in handy.

Vote Rating

I am still working on this and other features for the next release. I'm hoping to have it out by the end of the month.
    Jon
    h2ik.co

Vote Rating
    jack.slocum will become famous soon enough

In the meantime, nassaja you could write a shell script to automate it easily. If you do, please post and share for everyone.
    Jack Slocum
    Ext JS Founder
    Original author of Ext JS 1, 2 & 3.
    Twitter: @jackslocum
    jack@extjs.com

Vote Rating

Code:
    #!/bin/sh                                                                                                                                        

root="/home/nassaja/svn/ext-1.1"                                                                                                                             
    crap1="C\:\/apps\/www\/deploy\/ext-1.1\/"                                                                                                                    
    crap2="c\:\/apps\/www\/playpen\/slickspeed\/frameworks\/"                                                                                                    

build="/home/nassaja/svn/build/ext-1.1/"                                                                                                                     
    regexpbuild="\/home\/nassaja\/svn\/build\/ext-1.1\/"                                                                                                         

function optimize {                                                                                                                                          

src="$root/$1"                                                                                                                                               
    dst="$root/$1.new"                                                                                                                                           

sed 's/\r//g' "$src" > "$dst"                                                                                                                                
    mv  $dst $src                                                                                                                                                

sed 's/\\/\//g' $src > $dst                                                                                                                                  
    mv $dst $src                                                                                                                                                 

sed -e s/"$crap1"/"$regexpbuild"/g $src > $dst                                                                                                               
    mv  $dst $src                                                                                                                                                

sed -e s/"$crap2"/"$regexpbuild\/slickspeed\/frameworks\/"/g $src > $dst                                                                                     
    mv  $dst $src                                                                                                                                                

}                                                                                                                                                            

svn update                                                                                                                                                             

optimize "src/ext.jsb"                                                                                                                                       
    optimize "resources/resources.jsb"                                                                                                                           
    optimize "examples/examples.jsb"                                                                                                                             

rm -rf $build/                                                                                                                                              
    cd ./builder/                                                                                                                                               
    ./build.sh
    One thing -

Code:
    cd ./builder/                                                                                                                                               
    ./build.sh
    I can't do ./builder/build.sh it wrote

Unable to access jarfile builder.jar

P.S. And where is this "cool" monad? %)
    -= miu-miu =-

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey