1. #21
    Ext JS Premium Member Steffen Hiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    770
    Vote Rating
    28
    Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by edspencer View Post
    We expect the conference will take place some time in August or September this year. More details to follow
    Thanks a lot, Ed!

  2. #22
    Sencha - Community Support Team VinylFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,501
    Vote Rating
    8
    VinylFox will become famous soon enough VinylFox will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Vegas is just a bunch of buildings in a desert though. And it's so boring there.

    Wheras the Bay Area is just fantastically gorgeous.
    Could not agree more.

    Vegas is cheaper to fly into than the bay area - at least if your coming from within the US.

    My vote is still for the bay area though.

  3. #23
    Ext JS Premium Member Steffen Hiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    770
    Vote Rating
    28
    Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Hmm, didn't see all the comments about the possible location.

    I heard it's gonna be in the Playboy Mansion in LA. Ext JS 4.0 Release Party will be a Pajama Party.

    Not sure if this rumor is true though.

  4. #24
    Sencha - Training Team mrsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany - Darmstadt
    Posts
    691
    Vote Rating
    12
    mrsunshine will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Hiller View Post
    I heard it's gonna be in the Playboy Mansion in LA. Ext JS 4.0 Release Party will be a Pajama Party.
    huhu that will be fun

  5. #25
    Sencha - Community Support Team edspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Palo Alto, California
    Posts
    1,939
    Vote Rating
    7
    edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough

      0  

    Default


    If it's in Vegas I'm not going... I just got back from there and I'm in no hurry to go back!
    Ext JS Senior Software Architect
    Personal Blog: http://edspencer.net
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/edspencer
    Github: http://github.com/edspencer

  6. #26
    Sencha User michaelc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area - CA
    Posts
    507
    Vote Rating
    0
    michaelc is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Vegas is just a bunch of buildings in a desert though. And it's so boring there.

    Wheras the Bay Area is just fantastically gorgeous.
    if you can talk them into that it's a Barbie at my place

  7. #27
    Ext JS Premium Member simeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    227
    Vote Rating
    1
    simeon is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    You should have it in austin during sxsw music. march 17-21
    Ext conference by day and bad ass tunes by night. We would get to do sxsw interactive then a followed by 3 days of ext. You will be more likely to get bigger exposure to your target market as well.


    SXSWeek 2010: March 12-21
    Interactive: March 12-16
    Film: March 12-20
    Music: March 17-21

  8. #28
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    95
    Vote Rating
    0
    evanc is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by simeon View Post
    You should have it in austin during sxsw music. march 17-21
    Ext conference by day and bad ass tunes by night. We would get to do sxsw interactive then a followed by 3 days of ext. You will be more likely to get bigger exposure to your target market as well.


    SXSWeek 2010: March 12-21
    Interactive: March 12-16
    Film: March 12-20
    Music: March 17-21
    it'd be impossible to get a hotel if you schedule it at the same time as another huge conference.

    Bay Area sounds great, my company would have no excuse NOT to send me.

  9. #29
    Ext JS Premium Member dancablam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Vote Rating
    0
    dancablam is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    I'll probably go even if it takes place in an alley behind a Denny's, but +1 for Vegas - I need my annual Vegas poker-room fix. (Also -1 for Bay Area - I go there about 5 times a year as it is. Pain to fly into.)

  10. #30
    Ext JS Premium Member stever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,406
    Vote Rating
    6
    stever will become famous soon enough stever will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Hiller View Post
    Hmm, didn't see all the comments about the possible location.

    I heard it's gonna be in the Playboy Mansion in LA. Ext JS 4.0 Release Party will be a Pajama Party.

    Not sure if this rumor is true though.
    Been there. Done that. (minus the extjs part)

Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..." hd porno faketaxi