Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by javaman View Post
    You could do a function that we pass an hour and it returns the difference of the hour we passed and the hour of the component.....
    I don't think this will become part of this extension. It's a function that will be used but its something you'd have to do in ur script.

But keep the ideas coming! I haven't tested what would happen if this extension was part of a form and you submit it, what value it would pass. It does give a default value of what it displays but it could just break the form. Will test this when I get home.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    curlybracket is on a distinguished road

Very cool component. Interested in merging your Ext.ux.form.TimeField and my Ext.ux.TimePicker?

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by curlybracket View Post
    Very cool component. Interested in merging your Ext.ux.form.TimeField and my Ext.ux.TimePicker?
    lol I was just typing the same thing on your update as I got the email saying you posted on mine! haha You provide the clock, I'll provide the time field?

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    curlybracket is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mizzory View Post
    lol I was just typing the same thing on your update as I got the email saying you posted on mine! haha You provide the clock, I'll provide the time field?
    Yes, that would be perfect. I'm currently in a hurry, but i'll have a deeper look in your component later on.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by curlybracket View Post
    Yes, that would be perfect. I'm currently in a hurry, but i'll have a deeper look in your component later on.
    That's cool! Using your example, I have a clock displaying already

Vote Rating

Just bumping to let everyone know of the new project.... Ext.ux.TimeFieldPicker

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    madcity is on a distinguished road

Default timefield parameters

timefield parameters

This is so cool! Thanks!

It would be great if you could set a default start time, say 8:00 am and then set an increment for the minutes so it would spin for example from 8:00 am, 8:15 am, 8:30 am, etc.

Thanks again for the great code!

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by madcity View Post
    This is so cool! Thanks!

It would be great if you could set a default start time, say 8:00 am and then set an increment for the minutes so it would spin for example from 8:00 am, 8:15 am, 8:30 am, etc.

Thanks again for the great code!
    Glad you like this! Will look into adding your suggestions.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    raj_ds is on a distinguished road

Default How to remove seconds field

How to remove seconds field

Its really excellent extjs component. Just i want have hh:mm AM only.
    how can we do? thanks for all work

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    titusaduxass is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS 4 Version?

ExtJS 4 Version?

Hi,

Do you have a newer version of this that works with ExtJS 4? I have been trying to hack around with spinnerMod.js and TimeField.js, but I don't seem to be able to get it working!

Apart from the obvious Date().format changes that need to be done, do you have any other pointers?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Cj