Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jnicora is on a distinguished road

I think the fact that power users and developers cant find the iPads purpose gives credibility to my prediction this thing will be successful as a device for "the other" types of computer users. I think the reveal was flat and that this prototype version is missing some key elements, but I think that by the 2G release these issues will be addressed. What I think they need:

- globally enabled background tasks (iPhone OS multitasks just fine, Apple regulates its use for performance reasons, I think this new ARM chip removes any performance issues)
    - Add a camera for video conferencing
    - Developers need to make cool apps, specifically for the iPad, not the iPhone
    - Add some directory-ish service or add a native dropbox app

With those added items I'd buy this for my son/wife/grandma in a a heart beat. Of course, we're an all mac family so it would be an even more obvious choice.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    steenj is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by steenj View Post
    Note: I don't think the iPad is a good device. The concept is brilliant but the iPad is just too crippled in too many ways. How can you surf the net without a flash player? But we have to take it serious - what if Apple really succeed in making this a big success. Hopefully other vendors will make tablets that don't have the shortcomings of the iPad. Google, HP, HTC, Asus, Lenovo, Dell... are you listening?
    Ooohh, Google are certainly listening:
    http://www.techcrunch.com/2010/02/01...tablet-photos/

These new web surfing devices are going to be huge. Like it or not. This is an excellent oppurtunity for Ext JS.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar