Sencha - Sales Team daniel.gallo's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    daniel.gallo is on a distinguished road

Default Ext JS / Coolite user group - south-west England

Ext JS / Coolite user group - south-west England

I live in Bath, UK and am interested in starting up a Coolite / Ext JS user group in this area. I've been using Coolite and Ext JS for just over a year, but would like to get other people's views on these technologies and see how they are being used within other businesses.

A user group would allow Coolite / Ext JS developers to meet up and share knowledge and development best practices, with the aim of improving our overall knowledge and use of the technologies.

If you live within the south-west England area (near Bath / Bristol) and would be interested in being part of a Coolite / Ext JS user group, please post a reply to this thread with details of where you are located.

Many thanks,

Dan

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

You might want to start a meetup.com account to manage users, etc.

Sencha - Sales Team daniel.gallo's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    daniel.gallo is on a distinguished road

Thanks - will see what interest this gets first, and if there are enough people I'll set up a group on meetup.com.

We've had a bit of support from the Coolite team - Geoffrey McGill (one of their main developers) has offered a free Coolite professional license as a door prize at the first meetup! He's also expressed an interest in attending a meetup in May/June if there are enough people. http://www.coolite.com/forums/Topic25931-7-1.aspx

Anybody else interested?

Cheers

Dan

Vote Rating
    netski is on a distinguished road

What a great idea, too bad I live in Canada otherwise I would be game for a visit

Cheers,
    Timothy

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar