Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

Default fieldmanager - event & reservation management

fieldmanager - event & reservation management

Last Update: 03/25/10

follow me on facebook

03/25/10
    • Here is a video of the improved dailyView-event-management, allowing to change the interval in realtime: New YouTube Video

03/18/10
    • finally, the migration to the new ext-3.2-beta is finished and i set up the new demo under: LINK

03/08/10
    • english demo is online. tell me if you would like to get an account.

03/05/10:
    • demo coming this weekend
    • finished the institution history + restore mechanism
    • created a combo that has disabled items in the view (locked customers)

Hello together,

i would like to finally introduce the project, i have been working on for the last two years. if you are interested in some parts of it, we can talk about the "non standard" modules or behavior. my next step is to build a multi-language-version, which should be ready at the end of this month. as soon as the englisch-version is finished, i will post a link to a demoversion for the ext community.
    today i uploaded a small sneak-preview video of the project at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJrgFjohvVQ

my team and i started the project in march 2008 under the projectname "bookThis". the goal was to build a system, sportcenters can easily manage their courts & employees and their customers have the ability to book online. it only took that long since i am the only dude of the team who has some skills in extjs and i coded the whole system alone.

In oktober 2008 we took part at a web2.0 competition of the university of M√ľnster (Germany) and won the second price of 27 teams. http://dbms.uni-muenster.de/launchpa...8/gewinner.htm

the jury adviced us to try it out, so i freezed my studying from that day on and continued to work fulltime on the software.

In oktober 2009 the BMWI (federal ministry of economics and technology) supported us to present the system at the FSB. The International Trade Fair for Amenity Areas, Sports and Pool Facilities in Cologne where we finally got some first "real" feedback.

Until now, i have not earned a single dollar with this, but i am hoping this will change. so i just bought my commercial ext-license and i am planing to build up a startup-company with fieldmanager.de.

i am really looking forward for feedback of the community and enjoyed the long time developing with extjs. keep up the good work!

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Attached Images

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

@jay: the theming-plans also do stil exist, the silverCherry - theme is almost completely ported into ext3.x

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Attached Images

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

That is *awesome*!!!

Vote Rating

thanks jay!

i added 3 more pictures.

kind regards,
    tobiu

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Looks very, very, very, very, very nice. It also looks like a huge one. Congrats!
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Vote Rating

hi saki,

thanks for the kind words!

Vote Rating
    Remy is on a distinguished road

Congrats Tobiu, hope the business venture works. You've built an excellently designed application there. Should inspire others on here too.

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

excellent indeed! great job!

Vote Rating

@Remy & mystix: thx a lot, your words count much for me.

i'm making quite good progress with the translation (finding and replacing all text-strings through vars, that come from a database). the englisch version should be ready in a few days, afterwards i can set up an online demo.

the next steo is building a gridView for creating additional languages.

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Scorpie is on a distinguished road

Awesome work. Your agenda for planning events, is it custom made?
    I`m from Holland!