Ext User
    Vote Rating
    sofian_oktavianus is on a distinguished road

I like your football manager project

I'm from indonesia. If you have finish your project i can help you to translate your application to indonesia language and maybe help to search the customer at my country. Just send the .xml file and i (& my team - we are still learning about extjs, so only can help for translate) happy to help you for free.

I hope you will be success. God Bless You..

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

hi sofian_oktavianus,

thanks for your reply. to be honest, i know nothing about the indonesian market. we are planing to build up reseller-programs for people who would like to distribute the app.

but first of all, the englisch version needs to come online (followed by an englisch version of the company-site).

i checked quite a bunch of ux yet and need some more testing of the overrides, then the demo is released here.

kind regards and god bless you too,
    tobiu
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

Very impressive work! And this from a neighbour

I'm looking forward to your demo, i'm curious how you structured the application.

Maybe we should gather some guys in this area and meet.
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

Hi Steffen,

maybe we can talk about the structure on the next
    "Ext JS Usergroup meeting Franfurt Germany"

I will try to be there.
    It won't be easy to see the structure in the demo, since i include lots of files in my index.php and send them gzipped to the browser.

I just wrote a theme-switching module (see screen), which is quite funny: each thumb-panel gets a spotlight onMouseover and changes the theme in realtime onClick. It feels like the app is hiding behind a curtain to dress up

I had no time to setup the demo yet, because i am extending the customer-management: each customer gets a history of changes (adding, deleting, editing) and you can browse through the different versions and restore one if needed. Since this has to be ready on Monday, i am coding the whole day...

But afterwards i will set up the demo, promised!

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Attached Images
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

Vote Rating

i just uploaded the theme-choser on youtube, the quality is not the best though
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkr7hriBl3U

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

Hi Tobiu,

unfortunally the Thursday is not possible to me, i would like to join meeting in Frankfurt. I'm in contact with Nils and hope having a date where i can join.
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5

Vote Rating

hi steffen,

i am quite flexible, so if you chose another day, it should be fine for me.

i just released the designChoser as an ux to share it with the community.
    unfortunately the spam-prevention-system of the vBulletin got me and the topic needs to be approved by a moderator. i really would like to know the rules, since the topic was really long.

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

Vote Rating

the history-management for customers is finished now.

i also created a facebook-site for the project (including 2 photo-albums) since it is better for photo-management.

fieldmanager on facebook

become a fan if you like it

now i need a bit more polishing and finetunig and then the englisch demo will finally get online.

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Attached Images
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

Vote Rating

hi together,

i am done with the next module -> history and restore-management for institutions.
    i updated the 1st topic post. you can also follow the project on facebook

i posted several new pictures there.
    we will start to set up the demo tomorrow, so it's finally ready this weekend

since there is some user-specific stuff inside, each one who would like to test the app will get an own account. just write a short answer here or send me a pm.

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

Vote Rating

so, finally the english demo is online =)

let me know if you would like to test it and i will create you an account.

i know, telling you to not push the red button is not a good idea, but i have to: i you want to play around with the user or task and role management, please do not lock out existing users (create new ones for that purpose). also please do not remove rights from the admin-role. i can restore it in the database, but you would make it other users impossible to enjoy the beta and i can see who was it :P

kind regards,
    tobiu
    Attached Images
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig