Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vahid4134 is on a distinguished road

Hi makana and very thanks for adapter. its really good.
    This is support Ext 3.2.1 ?
    No honor is like knowledge

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    PranKe01 is on a distinguished road

Yes, it is

Vote Rating
    makana has a spectacular aura about makana has a spectacular aura about

Default new updates available

new updates available

Hey guys. It's time for an update now

The following things are new:
    • SQLiteProxy handles inserts and updates of multiple records within database transactions now
    • SQLiteDB only supports asynchronous mode now. No sync mode available anymore. Please consider to use event listeners if you want to do and react on custom operations with SQLiteDB connection!
    • only with AIR 2: a new HtmlEditor component that is HTML5 and creates HTML5 code. It has no toolbar items by default but uses a new plugin concept to EXTEND ITS FUNCTIONALITY EASILY. A lot of plugins that make use of several editor commands are built in and added to the toolbar by default. See the DOCS and discover the source for more information.

Please post any suggestions, improvements, bugs etc.! It helps a lot!
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better іdiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. (Rick Cook)

Enhanced ExtJS adapter for Adobe AIR

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    unixfan is on a distinguished road

Hi makana,

thanks for this great adapter. How is it's license? I'm asking because I'm thinking about using it in a commercial application and as it's neihter an UX nor part of ExtJS I'm a little worried.

Peter

Vote Rating

Hi unixfan.
    The adapter is licensed under the GPLv3: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Please be sure to consider ExtJS licensing: http://www.sencha.com/products/license.php
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better іdiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. (Rick Cook)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    1412 is on a distinguished road

hi, when i try to call ext-air-debug.js, i always get this error
    TypeError: Result of expression 'Date.createFormat' [undefined] is not a function
    on line 276
    please help me

Vote Rating

Please consider the include order!
    • ext-base
    • ext-all
    • ext-air

Same with css: first ext, then air!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

this is all scripts and css i imported
    HTML Code:
    <!-- Import All Libs -->
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRAliases.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRIntrospector.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRLocalizer.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRMenuBuilder.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRSourceViewer.js"></script>
            <script type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="lib/air/aircore.swf"></script>
            <script type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="lib/air/applicationupdater.swf"></script>
            <script type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="lib/air/applicationupdater_ui.swf"></script>        
            <script src="adapter/ext/ext-base.js"></script>
            <script src="adapter/ext/ext-all.js"></script>
            <script src="adapter/ext/ext-air.js"></script>

<!-- Import Style -->
            <link rel="stylesheet" href="resources/css/ext-all.css" />
            <link rel="stylesheet" href="resources/css/ext-air.css" />

<!-- Define all Layout Here -->
            <script src="ext/ChromeViewport.js"></script>
            <script src="ext/Xp.ui.Templates.js"></script>
            <script src="ext/Xp.ui.CurrentInfo.js"></script>
            <script src="ext/SliderMenu.js"></script>
            <script src="ext/Xp.ui.Main.js"></script>
    no luck, still same error

Vote Rating

Hmm.... set script type="text/javascript" and language="JavaScript" attributes to your script tags. And set type="text/css" to your link tags.
    I don't see any other issues.
    maybe your paths are incorrect. Consider, that by default ext is "<pathToExt>/adapter/ext/ext-base.js" and "<pathToExt>/ext-all.js"....

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

lets asumse the path is incorect, then in means i requesteted a file which didnt exists isnt it?

no it is imposible, because if i do, then i will get error instead
    HTML Code:
    Result of expression 'Ext.air.MusicPlayer' [undefined] is not a constructor.
    HTML Code:
    <html>
        <head>
            <title>Title as Show in TaskBar</title>        
            <!-- Import All Libs -->
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRAliases.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRIntrospector.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRLocalizer.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRMenuBuilder.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/air/AIRSourceViewer.js"></script>
            <script type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="lib/air/aircore.swf"></script>
            <script type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="lib/air/applicationupdater.swf"></script>
            <script type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="lib/air/applicationupdater_ui.swf"></script>        
            <script type="text/javascript" src="adapter/ext/ext-base.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="adapter/ext/ext-all.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="adapter/ext/ext-ai.js"></script>        
            <!-- Import Style -->
            <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="resources/css/ext-all.css" />
            <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="resources/css/ext-air.css" />

<!-- Define all Layout Here -->
            <script type="text/javascript" src="ext/ChromeViewport.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="ext/Xp.ui.Templates.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="ext/Xp.ui.CurrentInfo.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="ext/SliderMenu.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="ext/Xp.ui.Main.js"></script>
    still same error