Vote Rating
    dudecool is on a distinguished road

Hello Makana, I am unable to read the contents of the file, looks like some encypted file?
    Regards,
    Jayaveer.B
    http://gallery.jayaveer.com/

Vote Rating
    makana has a spectacular aura about makana has a spectacular aura about

No, it's a normal UTF-8 encoded javascript file within a ziparchive (created with 7zip).
    Don't use IE to download the file, since it has problems in downloading the gzipped attachments in vbulletin.
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better іdiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. (Rick Cook)

Enhanced ExtJS adapter for Adobe AIR

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    PranKe01 is on a distinguished road

I think that a "refresh"-function for the SQLiteStore would be good. Like described in this thread, an insert can create values in the database-file which are not present in the store (like the id in that case). How can I "synchronize" the data from the database to the store, without using the load function? Cause using the load-function would fire the load event, which would call some unwanted commands...

Vote Rating

Like described in this thread I'm going to review the sqlite stuff, including the store of course...
    I'm also going to work on all the other classes and add some comments in it, to create a ext-doc of this adapter...

I've started some work yesterday, but it isn't ready yet...

I was thinking about autoupdate a record's id, when it is inserted in the database. It should fix your problem, which is IMO also an issue of many other users.

There are also plans to include AirViewport (the extish look and feel of air windows) and some other helpful stuff...
    I started with it yesterday and will do it during the next days. But be careful: "next" can be more than a few it's all freetime...

And now a German word to you: Mahlzeit!
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better іdiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. (Rick Cook)

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    PranKe01 is on a distinguished road

Tell me, if I can help you

P.S. Guten Appetit

Vote Rating

Updates are available in first post

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    piroman is on a distinguished road

after i updated the ext-air-debug file with ur last version i get the following error, ext version 3.1.1

TypeError: Result of expression 'sp' [undefined] is not an object.

at app:/lib/ext/adapter/ext/ext-base-debug.js : 237

undefined at undefined : undefined

other thing is

if i use Ext.air.Window and within that window i use new Ext.Window

i get

TypeError: Result of expression 'win.setZIndex' [undefined] is not a function.

at app:/lib/ext/ext-all-debug.js : 40086

at app:/lib/ext/ext-all-debug.js : 40180

at app:/lib/ext/ext-all-debug.js : 39977

at app:/lib/ext/ext-all-debug.js : 39625

at app:/lib/ext/ext-all-debug.js : 39597

Vote Rating

Check your overrides and extensions and consider, that some namespaces and class names have changed. (Ext.sql.Connection -> Ext.data.DB, Ext.sql.AirConnection -> Ext.data.SQLiteDB, Ext.sql.Table -> Ext.data.Table, Ext.sql.SQLiteStore -> Ext.data.SQLiteStore, Ext.sql.Proxy -> Ext.data.SQLiteProxy, Ext.air.LocalTreeLoader -> Ext.tree.LocalTreeLoader, Ext.air.FileTreeLoader -> Ext.tree.FileTreeLoader...)

It's not compatible with the original ext-air adapter, but that's not intended to be!

Vote Rating

I'll check the issue with the windows. I only use native windows, so I didn't noticed this.

Vote Rating

I've fixed this. There was the Ext.WindowMgr applied to the Ext.air.Window, what is totally nonsense, since it isn't really a window

Files updated!