17 Feb 2010 12:45 PM #1
Here is my first version of the CRUD Factory :
These is a GridPanel connected to a MySql base through a Ext.Direct/Php Backend.
The grid retrieves the tables and their fields and permits, grace to the fabulous Saki's Ux.RowActions, to generate a GridPanel with CRUD and Filter actions for each Table.
The diiferent available actions for a table are :
- Generate a GridPanel Class
- Generate a PHP Class
- Generate an API file (because it uses Ext.Direct)
- Generate an HTML file (for testing the Grid previously created)
- Open the HTML created to see the result
These is a 0.1 version. There is lot to do yet :
- Handle all kind of column types to generate a good ColumnModel (currently only numeric and text columns)
- Configure the Database Connection
- Use different kinds of DB (Oracle, SqlLite, ..)
- Allow edit on fields to configure the Grid ColumnModel
- Generate forms, remote combo, ...
It's just a beginning...
My goal was to generate CRUD Grids easily for an existing DB.
18 Feb 2010 12:12 AM #2
Good idea. IE 8 gives errors btw.
The database being shown, is it for some kind of soccer management application? I`m building the same kind of appI`m from Holland!
18 Feb 2010 12:48 AM #3
18 Feb 2010 1:32 AM #4
4 Mar 2010 2:05 AM #5
Excellent idea. Each thing that simplifies the main logic is welcome
(*in case it case it's doing it "right") .