24 Feb 2010 3:18 AM #1
I don't mean to be disrespective and I understand the tool is as is and its my choice to use it or not. And also congrats to teh devs for making it available and while I find it useful I'm sorry to say the experience using it is less than stellar!
* Why can't jsbuilder work with relative paths?
* Why am I forced to set licenseText and resources? They shoudl be optional
* Why show ugly Java Exceptions? Simple "File not found" woudl siffice
* why do I need to specify file name in "text" and path in "path" property? This is counter intuitive as I would assume "text" is for logging / verbose / debug and path is the resource to include.
* Why not allow to simply include all files in a folder into the built file?