Ext User
    Vote Rating
    topcoder1 is on a distinguished road

Default text-wrap and accordion infoPanels

text-wrap and accordion infoPanels

I have long title for each infoPanel in an accordion, is there a way to text-wrap these titles? I know I can insert <br> in the title to make it have multiple lines, but is there a property for wrapping text from the infoPanel?
    thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't looked at the infoPanel code, but if its using an Ext title bar, you'll want to look at the CSS applied to the inner containing element, which is most likely overflow:hidden. If you override that and let the box expand to fit, it may work, although it may cause other layout issues since title bars are designed to be single line, which is pretty much the standard in OS windows. I would suggest shortening your titles, truncating with an ellipsis or something else rather than multi-line.

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by topcoder1 View Post
    I have long title for each infoPanel in an accordion, is there a way to text-wrap these titles? I know I can insert <br> in the title to make it have multiple lines, but is there a property for wrapping text from the infoPanel?
    thanks
    You can try to adjust css what sets nowrap for title. I haven't tested multiline titles so you can expect some unexpected behavior.

Anyway, I don't think that having long titles is too user friendly. I personally orient myself on a page more by images than texts and if by texts then the shorter the better.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar