Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TheBuzzer is on a distinguished road

even if i had a set width and height it still does lot of dynamic sizing?

Or if i set width and heights to all my elements it should fix this problem?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

One of the main problem i think still is the combobox when it is added to render. that takes longer than most other elements.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

You can set lazyrender to true, or update to GXT 2.1.1 than this defaults to true if you dont already have that.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

i do have the latest version of gxt so it does lazy render but not too sure what other part is causing the combobox to be added slower.

might be because combobox extends in so many levels of components

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuzzer View Post
    One of the main problem i think still is the combobox when it is added to render. that takes longer than most other elements.

I commited a change to SVN that makes triggerfields to resize faster. This also effects initial rendering of TriggerFields. A ComboBox is a TriggerField. Change is in SVN at revision 1981

Thread Participants: 1